Cacay Oil Canada from Curelle
Clinically proven. Wild Harvested. Cold Pressed. Non-GMO. Sustainable. Gluten Free. Vegan.
Clinically Proven (4 week study, applied twice daily)
* 95% of subjects reduced the appearance of wrinkles
* 100% had an increase in hydration and firmness
* 85% had an increase in smoothness
* 80% had an increase in elasticity
* The appearance of fine lines were reduced up to 45%
* Hydration increased up to 39%
* Smoothness increased up to 30%
* Elasticity improvement up to 27%
Studies were conducted utilizing 100% concentration of cacay oil which is why Curelle makes it available in Canada only 100% pure.
Safe to use in the sun. Can be used by all skin types including the most sensitive skin.
Some other PROPERTIES and USES:
* Cell regeneration (stretch marks, scars)
* Soothing (soothes burns and skin irritations)
* Sebum regulator (unblocks pores)
* Skin conditions (acne, eczema, psoriasis, topical anti inflammatory)
* Brightening (skin radiance, blemishes, helps even tone)
* Hair (frizz control, conditioning, thermo protector)
* Nails (strengthening, cuticle conditioning)
* Lip Moisturizer
This premium grade cacay oil has the highest linoleic acid (Vitamin F) content of any plant oil (twice as much as Argan oil), and also the highest Retinol count (three times as much as Rosehip oil).
* 2x more linoleic acid and 50% more Vitamin E than argan oil.
* 3x more retinol (Vitamin A) and 65% more linoleic acid than rose hip oil, and significantly more Vitamin E than rose hip oil.
Rose hip oil is unstable with a shelf life of six months or less, so Vitamin E is added to extend its shelf life. The shelf life of this premium grade cacay oil is three years (with nothing added, just the pure oil).
Sustainable: The purchase of cacay nuts direct from Colombian farmers supports 200 families, making it possible for them to plant their own cacay trees and further increase their income growing legal crops.