Bright light therapy is the first line of treatment recommended by health care professionals to help alleviate seasonal affective disorder or the milder winter blues. Light therapy is also a non-invasive, effective option for treating jet lag, circadian sleep issues, shift work adjustment or non-seasonal mood disorders, and for boosting energy levels related to residual melatonin levels.
This compact unit can go on the kitchen counter or a living room table next to you while you have your morning coffee or read the newspaper, for example, and is also small enough to take travelling.
10,000 LUX is the threshold for being able to safely and effectively treat Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) as well as other sleep and light related issues such as jet lag, shift work adjustments, or irregular sleeping patterns.
• 10,000 LUX at 8.5" / 22 cm
• UV-free LED bulbs
• Glare-free -- no pinpoints of light
• Built-in protective cover, which turns into a stand (as shown right)
• Portrait or landscape orientation
• 3 angle options 20°, 25°, 30°
• Height adjustable (by altering where the orange knob shown at the right is tightened)
• Compact design, perfect for home, office, or when travelling
Light source: LED / White / 4000K
Product Size: 9.2" H x 5.3" W x 2.1" D (closed)
Product Weight: 1.01 lb/460 g (without plug)
Power Source: DC voltage adapter (provided) for a standard AC plug
Warranty: One-Year Limited Warranty
P805CA - Theralight / Compass / Carex
More Information > Frequently asked questions about light therapy.