Order online or call us toll-free right now at (866) 947-6789
Rebounding is an exercise that reduces your body fat; firms your legs, thighs, abdomen, arms, and hips; increases your agility; improves your sense of balance; strengthens your muscles over all; provides an aerobic effect for your heart; rejuvenates your body when it's tired, and generally puts you in a state of health and fitness.
The Needak rebounder is 40 inches in diameter and stands 10 inches tall. The "jump mat" or rebounding surface is 28 1/2 inches in diameter, providing ample room for exercising.
• Please note that the newest Needak rebounders no longer feature the skirt seen in the video (above) and image (right).
Needak Rebounder Ships With
• Rebounding DVD: Bounce Before You Jump with Linda Brooks ($19.99 value)
• The 96-page book 'Rebounding to Better Health: A Practical Guide to the Ultimate Exercise' by Linda Brooks.
• 8-page article published in 'Townsend Letter for Doctors.' Jumping for Health by Morton Walker, D.P.M.
• Needak user guide and maintenance document.
• Needak Rebounder Stabilizing Bar also available at Aviva (sold separately).
• Shipping weight approx. 30+ lbs.
• Warranty -- Residential Use: NEEDAK MFG. guarantees the following items to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the periods indicated: Frame, frame hinges, platform pins, and leg tubes: LIFETIME. Mat, mat cleats, and spring pins: 5 years. Mat springs, leg tips, leg springs: 2 years. Warranty Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
Aviva Customer Review: My entire household is using the rebounder and it is great! -- G. Wiseman, Ontario
Needak Rebounder Specs:
• 40 inch diameter frame with six (6) 1-inch diameter legs which are attached to the frame with a heavy duty spring.
• 36 Springs connecting on one end to 36 Clevis Pins that pass through the frame and at the other end connect to 18 metal cleat that are sewn into the jump mat.
• The Needak Soft-Bounce rebounder utilizes a 4.25 inch (hook to hook) barrel spring with coils that taper from the center to the outside. The centre coils are approximately 1.125 inch in diameter and the coil near the spring hook is approximately 0.875 inch in diameter. The legs of this rebounder are 9 inches long. The Permatron jump mat is approximately 28.5 inches in diameter.
• Rebounding videos are available for 50% off when purchased with a rebounder, please call for additional information.
• Needak rebounder parts and accessories are also available by special order.
Needak Canada -- Order online or call Aviva toll-free right now: (866) 947-6789
Price in Canada includes all shipping, handling and import costs (duty and brokerage).