Product Notes: Includes DVD, book, article, and user guide (details below). Available accessories include stabilizing bar, and replacement springs, spring/edge covers, and carrying cases.
• Please note that the newest Needak rebounders no longer feature the skirt designed to cover the heads of the spring mounting pins, as seen in the video (above) and image (right).
Needak Rebounder Ships With
• Rebounding DVD: Bounce Before You Jump with Linda Brooks ($19.99 value)
• The 96-page book 'Rebounding to Better Health: A Practical Guide to the Ultimate Exercise' by Linda Brooks.
• 8-page article published in 'Townsend Letter for Doctors.' Jumping for Health by Morton Walker, D.P.M.
• Needak user guide and maintenance document.
• Needak Rebounder Stabilizing Bar also available at Aviva (sold separately).
• Shipping weight approx. 30+ lbs.
• Warranty -- Residential Use: NEEDAK MFG. guarantees the following items to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the periods indicated: Frame, frame hinges, platform pins, and leg tubes: LIFETIME. Mat, mat cleats, and spring pins: 5 years. Mat springs, leg tips, leg springs: 2 years. Warranty Weight Limit for users: 300 lbs.
Aviva Customer Review: My entire household is using the rebounder and it is great! -- G. Wiseman, Ontario
Needak Rebounder Specifications:
• 40 inch diameter heavy duty durable metal frame for long life.
• Six (6) 1-inch diameter legs are attached to the frame with a heavy duty spring; these unique spring-loaded legs enable you to fold-up the device quickly and easily for storage or travel.
• The legs are 9 inches long, and have molded tips to protect your floor surface.
• The reinforced genuine Permatron jump mat which enables an invigorating soft bounce is approximately 28.5 inches in diameter and has detailed stitching. Permatron is a durable industrial polypropylene fabric specifically made for rebounders and trampolines. It has high tensile strength and a supple surface and is both flexible (without being stretchy) and weather- and UV-resistant.
• The mat is suspended by means of 4.25 inch (from hook to hook) barrel springs with coils that taper from the center to the outside. The centre coils are approximately 1.125 inch in diameter and the coil near the spring hook is approximately 0.875 inch in diameter.
• Includes 36 Springs, connecting to a series of 36 Clevis Pins which pass through the platform frame on one end, and then to 18 metal cleats sewn into the jump mat, at their other end. (These individual spring mounting pins inserted through the frame prevent the scratches and wear which could result if they were attached directly to the frame.)
• Rebounding videos are available for 50% off when purchased with a rebounder, please call for additional information.
• Needak rebounder parts and accessories are also available by special order.
Needak Canada -- Order online or call Aviva toll-free right now: (866) 947-6789
Price in Canada includes all shipping, handling and import costs (duty and brokerage).