Key active constituents: Beta and hetero-Beta-glucans (antitumour, immunostimulating )
Ling Zhi-8 protein (anti-allergenic, immuno-modulating),
Ganodermic acids - triterpenes (anti-allergenic agents, cholesterol and blood pressure reducing
1. Wasser, S.P., Weis, A.L. "Therapeutic effects of substances occurring in higher Basidiomycetes mushrooms: a modern perspective." Crit Rev Immunol. 1999;19(1):65-96.
2. Lin T..Y, Hsu H.Y. "Ling Zhi-8 reduces lung cancer mobility and metastasis through disruption of focal adhesion and induction of MDM2-mediated Slug degradation." Cancer Lett. 2016 Jun 1;375(2):340-8. doi: 10.1016/j.canlet.2016.03.018.PMID: 269927413.
3. Lin H.J., Chang Y.S., Lin L.H., Haung C.F., Wu C.Y., Ou, K.L.
"An Immunomodulatory Protein (Ling Zhi-8) from a Ganoderma lucidum Induced Acceleration of Wound Healing in Rat Liver Tissues after Monopolar Electrosurgery." Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2014;2014:916531. doi: 10.1155/2014/916531. PMID: 248830734.
4. Ma, H.T., Hsieh, J.F., Chen, S.T. "Anti-diabetic effects of Ganoderma lucidum." Phytochemistry. 2015 Jun;114:109-13. doi: 10.1016/j.phytochem.2015.02.017. PMID: 257909105.
5. Wang, C.N., Chen, J.C., Shiao, M.S., Wang, C.T. "The inhibition of human platelet function by ganodermic acids." Biochem J. 1991 Jul 1;277 ( Pt 1):189-97. PMID: 1649599.
Ingredients: Each capsule contains: 400 mg of nano-particle sized parts of a certified organic Red Reishi Mycelia (Ganoderma lucidum) strain, cultivated in the lab, using only organic plant materials for the fuel source. Total Polysaccharides: 35% – 55%,
(1,3/1,6 beta glucans 45.4%).
Non-medicinal ingredients: hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose.
Warnings: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have a known allergy/hypersensitivity to reishi mushroom, or its constituents, or other members of its family. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have extensive conditions, or if symptoms persist or worsen after use. Discontinue use if you experience vertigo or epistaxis (nosebleed) following ingesting this product, or if you experience dry mouth or nose, nausea, constipation or diarrhea.