Info: 1 Air Purification Unit
For those whose primary objective is to get effective relief from hay fever or other allergy and asthma triggers such as pollen, dust mites, pet dander, mold spores, or asbestos fibers even in very large areas, and also want some ability to remove light odors and normal household chemicals or gases, the H600 is an excellent option.
The Airpura H600 features a True HEPA filter with 40 square feet of surface area, able to trap 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns, plus 2 pounds of a special type of activated carbon like they use in gas masks which can adsorb 60% of its own weight in airborne chemicals, in a unit with a powerful fan and motor which can do two full air exchanges an hour in areas up to 2000 square feet (which is the size of some entire offices or homes, and so which could easily do a huge living or rec. room or master bedroom)
Long Lasting Filters: These True HEPA filters typically last 5 years, in regular use. The pre-filters can be vacuumed from the exterior of the, unit and should be changed about once a year, while the HI-C carbon weaves should be changed every 4-6 months, depending on use.
Free shipping in Canada. You can download the Airpura H600 User Manual and Specifications here [PDF, 171 kb] and the Airpura H600 Features and Technical Specifications brochure here [PDF, 338 kb].
• Full scale particle removal with over 40 square feet of HEPA filtration surface
• An excellent choice to help bring relief to allergy and asthma sufferers as well as anywhere particles are a major problem
• Hi-C carbon weave filter traps airborne chemicals and odors
• Unit is 23" high, 15" wide, and on canisters so it can be easily moved between rooms
• Effective for spaces up to 2000 square feet
• Airpura Limited Warranty: 5 years parts, 10 years labour.