Info: Alkalizing/Amplifying Filter & 2 Connectors
Most water filters just take unpleasant or unhealthy things out (and this one does so, as well, with fine-grained activated carbon particles to help remove bad tastes and odors from organic pollution in the water), but how would you like to get a lot more out of your drinking water by putting some health-inducing things in? The Bioceramic Alkalizing Antioxidant Filter uses bioceramics, alkalizing minerals (magnesium, calcium and potassium), and other unique minerals to transform your regular tap water into oxygenated, alkalizing drinking water with a higher pH and a lower oxidation reduction potential (ORP).
Featured in many OPUS water filtration systems offered here at Aviva, this high quality Anti-Oxidant Alkaline Hydrogen Reducing Filter also be used as a stand-alone product (as a single inline passthrough filter) or be easily integrated with other types of filtration systems you may already have. It comes here paired with two 1/4" John Guest Straight Union Connectors to enable quick connections to tubes to connect it to a line to the drinking faucet on one end and to the water input or another filtration system on the other.
Maximum Flow: 1 GPM (4 LPM)
Maximum Temperature: 113F (45C)
Maximum Pressure: 120 PSI
Burst Pressure: 500 PSI
NSF / FDA / ISO 9001 / Water Quality Association
Filter materials: natural tourmaline minerals; ceramic ball; high fineness activated carbon; ORP (oxidation reduction potential) magnesium coated mineral ball; antibacterial silver ball.
Effective purification capacity: 7,000 - 8,000 liters
Replacement cycle: 12 to 13 months.
BENEFITS OF THE BIOCERAMIC FILTER:
• Increased pH, creating more alkaline (higher pH) drinking water. Alkaline liquids help flush acidic metabolites and toxins at the cellular level, while increasing the body’s alkalinity.
• Addition of healthful ionic (ionized) minerals, including magnesium, calcium, and potassium.
• Increase in oxygen. Ionized water can deliver twice as much oxygen to your cells as tap or bottled water. German biochemist Dr. Otto Warburg won the Nobel Prize for research indicating that cancer cells are anaerobic and that cancer cannot survive in the presence of oxygen.
• Added Vitamin C, which contributes to the antioxidant functionality of the filter.
• The antioxidant function scavenges oxygen free radicals (reactive oxygen species), and may help reduce the risk of degenerative diseases including cancer, diabetes, and heart disease.
• Tourmaline – Far-infrared ceramic balls produce negative hydrogen (hydroxyl) ions and create a smaller water cluster size.
• Smaller water clusters (51.497 Hz) hydrate the body up to 3 times more effectively than normal water, while helping to increase the absorption of nutrients and minerals.
Suggested Usage:A minimum of 24 gallons must pass through the bioceramic filter prior to using it for drinking (you can use that water for watering plants or doing the dishes or other things). After connecting it up, allow water to run through it for a full 30 minutes to flush the bioceramic filter. If you find the water still has an "off" taste after that, you may need to flush it for another 15 to 30 minutes. You can now enjoy great-tasting, health-promoting, alkaline, antioxidant, mineral-rich water.