Info: 1 Air Purification System with HEPA Filter; Only 1 Remaining
Shipping Included in Canada. Blueair's classic air purifier for large rooms up to 698 sq. ft. (65 square meters). With electronic sensors and on/off timer, the 650E lets you turn the unit on and off, and change speed settings using the remote control according to the actual amount of particles and gaseous contaminants in the air.
The Blueair 650E air purifier is the only air purifier with its room capacity that uses HEPASilent technology: a combination of electrostatic and mechanical filter technology that delivers more clean air at a faster rate, with less noise. The 650E comes with an easy to use remote control and a digital display system (pictured below) that gives you instant feedback on particle detection, air purifier speed, and timer operation.
Replacement filters for the Blueair 650E: 600 Series HEPA Particle Filter or the 600 Series SmokeStop/GO (Gas Odor) Filter. These filters are compatible with 500 and 600 series Blueair units. This unit comes with one Blueair HEPAsilent filter.
BlueAir is the system for people with allergies, asthma, other respiratory conditions, or for anyone who wants cleaner, more breathable air.
Speed that leaves competition in the dust. With its award winning Swedish design, Blueair's 650E outperforms competitive models with the highest Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) in the industry.
Combining the best in electrostatic and mechanical filtration, HEPASilent Technology and the multi-directional SurroundAir air flow system gently cycle air through an area up to 6 times larger than your average air purifier.
The 650E is one of the quietest operating air purifiers and one of the most energy efficient in its class.
Never worry about air quality again
The E-series Blueair models feature two different kinds of sensors: an optic laser sensor and a ceramic sensor, to sniff out gas and odors and detect high particle counts. When in automatic mode the unit senses when there are pollutants in the air and adjusts the fan speed until they are dissipated.
World's highest CADR: Independently certified and tested by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM), the performance of Blueair's 600 series exceeds the Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) rating scale, operating at over 450 cubic feet per minute.
Blueair's HEPASilent filtration process captures 99.97% of airborne particles down to 0.1 micron in size.
Room Size: 698 square feet (65 m2)
Clean Air Delivery Rate: Over 450 cubic feet per minute
Air changes per hour: 5
Airflow: 90-490 cubic feet per minute
Dimensions (HxWxD): 26 x 20 x 13 inches
Weight: 35 pounds
Energy Consumption: 35 - 120 watts
Use with Standard North American Outlet: 120VAC, 60Hz
Noise Level: 32 - 66 decibels, dB(A)
Electronic Sensors, Remote, On/Off Timer: Yes
Filter Replacement Indicator: Yes
Speed Control Options: Auto/1/2/3
Air Outlet: SurroundAir (Top & Sides)
Air Inlet: Bottom and Sides
How Use the Settings:
POWER ON/OFF: Press the green POWER key to turn the unit on and off. The unit automatically runs on the highest speed for five minutes after it is turned on to provide fast initial cleaning and then switches to Auto Mode.
SPEED: Press the SPEED key to regulate operating speed manually.
– Use Speed 1 for nighttime use.
– Use Speed 2 for daytime use.
– Use Speed 3 for fast initial cleaning or for larger rooms.
– Use Auto Mode to let the electronic gas and particle sensors automatically adjust the operating speed according to the level of particles and gaseous compounds in the air.
PRESET: When the unit is turned off, use the PRESET key on the remote control to set ON TIME, OFF TIME and SPEED.
– ON TIME: Press the PRESET key once. Set the ON TIME by using the plus (+) and minus (–) keys to add or subtract time in intervals of 30 minutes. The display will indicate the amount of time (for instance, 1 for one hour) and count down to zero, when the unit will turn itself on.
– OFF TIME: Press the PRESET key again. Set the OFF TIME using the plus (+) and minus (–) keys to add or subtract time in intervals of 30 minutes. The display will indicate the amount of time (for instance, 4 for four hours) until the unit will turn itself off. If ON TIME is set at 1 and OFF TIME is set at 4, the unit will turn on after 1 hour and turn off after 4 hours of operation.