S&H included in Canada. The Blue 211+ room air purifier breathes in all the bad stuff in the air so you don't have to. Just plug it in and turn it on. You don't have to think about clean air. You just know it's there. It is very simple to activate (just press the big button on its front), and changing filters is easy. It has three speeds, including a quiet mode for sleeping.
The biggest breath of fresh air you can get. Indoors.
The initial colour of the bottom half of these units is determined by the prefilter which covers the exterior of their base; our current stock ships with two coloured prefilters: 'Diva Blue' (a portion of which is shown further down this page) and 'Dark Shadow' (which is black). Replacement fabric prefilters are available in those and three other colours, including the 'Lunar Rock' one shown in the main product photo.
Welcome the newest health-conscious member of your family into your home.
Meet Blue, your room air's best friend. The air purifier Blue filters your room air so it is free of pollen, dust, pet dander and smog. Because indoor air is about five times -- and sometimes up to 100 times -- more polluted than the air outside. And when you spend 21.5 hours every day inside, every breath you take counts.
Fresher air indoors does you good. Not only does it ease allergy and asthma symptoms, it also brings an overall sense of well-being into your home, making you feel more alert and alive. Breathe freely.
Welcome to the clean air generation.
Fresh-air enthusiasts feel right at home.
Love fresh air? Take comfort in knowing that Blue will make a big difference in improving your indoor air quality.
Like it or not, outdoor air pollution constantly finds its way into your home. Plus common household items are no longer made of natural materials but synthetic substances made artificially by chemical reactions. And these man-made substances, whether cleaning agents or paints and carpets, release contaminants into the air. So you can't always let fresh air in.
Let fresh air out indoors with Blue. Every 12 minutes, Blue replaces the entire volume of air in the room with air that's virtually contaminant-free. It's that simple.
In with Blue, and out comes fresh air.
BLUE PURE 211+ TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Room size: 50 m2 (540 sq ft). Based on 8 Foot ceiling.
- CADR (Smoke/Dust/Pollen): 590 m3 per hour (350 cfm)
- Airflow rate: 170-370 cfm
- Air changes per hour: 5
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 530 x 330 x 330 mm (nearly 21 x 13 x 13 inches)
- Product weight: 13 lbs
- Energy consumption: 30-61 watts
- Sound level: 31-56 dB(A)
- Filter replacement indicator: Yes
- Speed control options: 1-2-3
- Casters: No
- Air outlet: Top / Air inlet: 360° around bottom
- Outer Materials: Lower filter housing - steel mesh; Upper motor housing: high impact plastic
- Recommended filter change: 6 months to a year usage (4,380 hours)
(Certified ratings as stated are based on U.S. version models (120VAC, 60Hz) with the Blue Particle Filter)
Blue Pure 211+ Replacement Filter
Filter Type: Combination filter of both Gradient structured filters with thermally bonded fibres containing polypropylene and polyethylene free of chemicals and binders. Naturally anti-bacterial. Fiber shedding resistant. Also includes an active carbon sheet to reduce odors and gaseous matter.
HOW DOES BLUE WORK?
* Blue has both electrostatic and mechanical filtration.
* It has an ion chamber in its top half which continuously releases a flow of negatively charged ions into the air in the room to make it easier to capture particles.
* The bottom of the purifier consists of three main types of advanced filter media: 1) a washable fabric pre-filter on the outside to capture larger particles; 2) an advanced particle filter media on the outer layer of the foldable inner filter (shown below), which is interwoven with millions of ultra-thin fibers of different sizes and layers to capture smaller particles; and, 3) a carbon sheet in the interior of this combination filter, which removes potentially harmful gases or volatile organic compounds as well as tobacco smoke and other odours.
* Charged particles are drawn to the inside filter from all directions through the washable prefilter which fits completely around the unit, which catches larger particles such as pollen and dust.
* The smallest particles get trapped by the particle filter media inside; this progressive filter design permanently captures airborne particles including pollen, dust, smoke, PM2.5, mold spores, pet dander, bacteria, gaseous volatile organic compounds and other airborne contaminants.
* The air then passes through the inner carbon sheet, which provides further protection against both gaseous and particulate contaminants.
* The clean air is then released through the top and creates a high airflow and circulation in the room, where more particles is drawn into the system.
* The Pure 211+ cleans a 50 m2 (540 square foot) room 5 times per hour, or every 12 minutes.
This technology unites the best of electrostatic and mechanical filtration. Its revolutionary combination of advanced filter media and an encapsulated particle charging chamber ensures that your BLUE 211+ purifier with 360° air intake delivers results far superior than either electrostatic or mechanical technology alone. Both the unit and filter are recyclable. The BLUE 211+ has 3 speeds, and is capable of circulating the air 5 times per hour in a 50m2 (540 ft2) room. It can reduce odours and capture 99% of harmful particles (up to 2.5PM) including dust, mold, bacteria, virus, pet dander and more. The washable fabric pre-filter captures the largest particles before the air passes through the main filter and into the unit. The powerful yet quiet fan motor and four 300-mm fan blades create an ultra-efficient air flow of 620 m3/h. No ozone emission. 5 year warranty with product registration. Energy star certified. AHAM Verified with a Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 350 cubic feet per minute.