Info: For Large Areas, up to 1,180 square feet
Product Notes:Shipping included in Canada.
* For large rooms up to two-thirds of that size -- such as a boardroom or shared office up to 780 sq. ft. in area -- you could also opt for the Blueair Pro L; and for medium-sized rooms like individual offices, we would recommend the Blueair Pro M.
The Pro XL comes equipped with three standard HEPASilent Particle filters (one for each of its three stacked modules), which are designed to remove 99.97% of the typical airborne pollutants down to 0.1 micron in size, such as the pollen, dust, pet dander, and mold spores which can trigger allergic responses and sap energy and productivity levels.
But if heavy gaseous pollutants such as volatile organic compounds (VOCs -- which can include paints and other chemicals) or tobacco smoke are also an issue, the Pro XL can be outfitted with a SmokeStop filter, instead, which adds a thick layer of activated carbon particles to those High Efficiency Particulate Air filters.
Or for settings where there may be particularly heavy or noxious gaseous pollutants such as formaldehyde or sulphur dioxide to remove, there is also an optional add-on Carbon+ Filter to supplement either of those filters; it incorporates activated carbon, alumina and other binders.
Technical Specifications for Blueair Pro XL
Max. Room Size: 110 m2 (1180 sq. ft.)
Unit Dimensions: 1120 x 504 x 240 mm (44 x 20 x 10 inches) (H x W x D)
Airflow, at Each Speed (cfm = cubic feet per minute):
- High Speed: 990 cfm (1683 m3/h)
- Medium Speed: 330 cfm (561 m3/h)
- Low Speed: 210 cfm (357 m3/h)
Sound Level, at Each Speed (dB(A) = A-weighted decibels):
- High Speed: 58 dB(A)
- Medium Speed: 35 dB(A)
- Low Speed: 32 dB(A)
Energy Consumption, at Each Speed:
- High Speed: 256 Watts per hour
- Medium Speed: 57 Watts per hour
- Low Speed: 33 Watts per hour
Minimum Number of Filters: 3
Has Filter Replacement Indicator: Yes
Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR):
- for Smoke: 800 cfm (1360 m3/h)
- for Dust: 950 cfm (1614 m3/h)
- for Pollen: 900 cfm (1529 m3/h)
Air Changes Per Hour: 5
All three Blueair Pro models have been successfully rated or approved by the following Certification Programs: AHAM Verified, Energy Star, and ARB (0 Ozone).