Info: Model AOS 7142 Digital Ultrasonic Humidifier
Free S&H included in Canada. This digital ultrasonic humidifier uses high-frequency vibrations to turn water into a micro-fine mist, which is blown into your room, where it evaporates immediately. Replaceable demineralization cartridges ensure a pure water mist without mineral residues. The included Hydro Stick helps keep the humidifier clean and fresh longer. The Intelligent Temperature Compensation technology in the continually monitors the temperature, and automatically regulates the output as conditions change to create the most comfortable relative humidity. This sleek tower can dispense up to 3.5 gallons a day and keep an area as large as 860 square feet just the way you like it, no matter how cold or dry it is outside.
Boneco U7142 / AOS 7142 Digital Warm & Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidification System
Accessories and replacement supplies available for the AOS 7142 include: AOS 7533 Refill Granules for Demineralizing Cartridge, EZ-Cal and Hydro Cell A200.
This digital ultrasonic humidifier uses high-frequency vibrations to turn the water into a micro-fine mist; when blown into a room, it immediately evaporates. If you select the pre-heating function, mist exits the appliance at a pleasant 104°F. Intelligent Temperature Compensation (ITC) technology monitors the temperature and automatically adjusts the output when conditions change. A replaceable demineralization cartridge (which uses Ag+ Ionic Silver Technology) ensures water mist without lime scale or mineral residues. The included Hydro Cell provides constant freshness in your humidifier.
Comfort and Climate
• Humidifies the air in rooms up to 860 sq ft (80m2)
• Make the choice of cool or warm (104 °F (40 °C)) humidification
- Ambient temperature is not cooled down
- Improved system keeps the water clean
• Powerful and replaceable demineralization cartridge
Water and Hygiene
• The Hydro Cell keeps AIR-O-SWISS humidifiers operating at their highest level between recommended cleanings+. Activated as soon as it comes into contact with water, the Hydro Cell with activated carbon technology helps reduce heavy metals, impurities, odor causing chemicals and pesticides from your household tap water.
• The plastic housing of the demineralization cartridge is treated with silver (Ag+ Ionic Silver Technology). This inhibits microbial growth on the surface of the cartridge to maximize filter life
Energy and Performance
• Hygrostat and mist output regulator for controlled humidification
• Very energy-efficient
• Ultra-quiet operation
• Modern design with large LCD display
• AIR-O-SWISS’ ITC technology automatically regulates the output to create the most comfortable relative humidity adjusted to the temperature in your room
• Sleep mode: the unit pre-determines a comfortable night humidity level, the timer is automatically set to 6 hours and the warm mist along with the ITC function are turned on
• Timer: set unit for 1 to 8 hours of run time
• Large water tank permits extended operation
• Transparent water tank (water level clearly visible)
• Industrial strength titanium membrane surface, the quality of which guarantees fast dispersal of mist into the air, ensures long lasting use
• Empty and cleaning indicators
• Sleek, compact design
• Easy to clean and use
Technical Data -- AIROSWISS 7142
• Electrical voltage: 120 V / 60 Hz
• Power consumption: 45 W (140 W*)
• Humidity output up to 3.5 gallons / 24h*
• Suitable for rooms up to 860 sq ft (80 m²)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.8x11.0x17.3 in / 25x28x44 cm
• Weight (empty): 8.8 lbs / 4 kg
• Operation noise level is less than 25 dB(A)
• 3-Year AOS Warranty
Well water is not recommended for use with dehumidifiers; we recommend water from municipally treated sources.