Info: Refurbished version of Model BMF300BSS
Please note that all units bearing a refurbished title have been repaired, thoroughly inspected and tested before resale. Refurbished units have a 6 month Manufacturer's Warranty.
* Construction: Brushed stainless steel
* Voltage: 110 - 120 Volts
* Dimensions: 21 cm (H) X 17 cm (W) X 14 cm (D)
* Heating System: Magnetically driven whisk with variable speed to provide different texture levels, depending on selected setting.
* Select button with LED light indicator for each setting
* Safety Auto Shut-off and Boil Dry Protection
* Dual wall thermal cordless jug with cool touch stainless steel body; 250 ml (8.5 fl oz) max. capacity, 125 ml (4 fl oz) min.
* Integrated measuring spoon to conveniently add ingredients directly to the milk frother through the wide opening on the lid
* Warranty: 6 month warranty for both parts and labour, through manufacturer. (If a repair or exchange is needed, you call the toll-free number listed in the manual and Breville will inform you where/how to send it.)
Download the Breville Hot Choc & Froth Manual [PDF] for use and care instructions.
A. Integrated Measuring Spoon: For measuring chocolate or other drinking powder; measure approximately 20 ml per cup.
B. Jug Lid
C. Integrated Whisk with Pulsing Technology: Magnetically driven whisk automatically pulses on and off to provide different texture levels.
D. Frothing Jug: Large 8.5 oz capacity, with cool touch stainless steel body.
E. POWER|SELECT Button: Choose between Hot Chocolate, Cappuccino, Latte or Baby Latte settings.
F. LED Indicator: LED light flashes when the frothing cycle is activated and remains illuminated during the cycle.
G. Power Base
H. (Not Shown): Power cord with an Assist® 3 prong plug, which incorporates a finger hole to make it easy to unplug.
Suggested Usage:To Froth Hot Chocolate:
1. Place appliance on a flat level surface and plug power cord into 120V outlet. The HOT CHOCOLATE LED light will illuminate to indicate the appliance is in standby mode.
2. Pour the required amount of cold fresh milk into the jug (between the MIN and MAX level markings; there is a 6 ounce "Ideal Choc" marking).
3. Secure the lid onto the jug.
4. Use the measuring spoon to measure the desired amount of chocolate or other drinking powder (it is integrated into the lid for storage, and can be detached).
5. Add those flavour ingredients through the wide opening on the lid.
6. Press the POWER|SELECT button to select Hot Chocolate setting. The machine will start frothing when the Hot Chocolate setting indicator light starts flashing.
7. When the frothing cycle has finished, the machine will stop automatically and the indicator light will no longer illuminate, which will take from 2 to 7 minutes, depending on how much milk was used. Pour the frothed mixture into a cup, and enjoy.
Care and Cleaning
To prevent buildup of milk residue, the jug and lid with attached whisk should be cleaned after every use, as follows:
1. Unplug the power cord from the power outlet before cleaning.
2. The jug and lid will be hot after use. Wait for both to cool before rinsing in tap water.
3. Wash the lid with integrated whisk and measuring spoon in warm soapy water; rinse and dry thoroughly. This component is also safe in the dishwasher, but must be placed on the top shelf only.
4. Wash the milk jug under running tap water. Do not immerse the jug in water or any other liquid.
5. Wipe exterior of appliance with a soft, damp cloth. (Do not use any alkaline or abrasive cleaning agents, steel wool or scouring pads, as these can damage the surface.)
NOTE: Never immerse the power base in water or any other liquid. The underside of the jug must always be dry before placing on power base prior to use.
For Periodic Cleaning with a Milk Frother Cleaning Sachet:
1. Add 6 ounces of water into the milk jug.
2. Place the entire contents of one Milk Frother Cleaning Sachet into the jug.
3. Secure lid.
4. Press POWER|SELECT button twice to select Cappuccino setting.
5. When the cycle is finished, let the milk jug soak for 10 minutes.
6. Discard the solution.
7. Rinse thoroughly and wipe dry.