Info: Can vary grind type, amount, and strength
As most coffee connoisseurs know, the best option for grinding fresh coffee beans is the conical burr grinder, designed to grind your coffee as coarse or fine as necessary. And among burr grinders, Breville's is a fabulous choice. With technology that lets you specify your grind type, required amount, and strength preference, it's reliable in ensuring you make the perfect cup of coffee every time.
One of the primary problems with coffee is that it's usually bad coffee to start with - and when this is the case, it often leads to regular consumption of the sugar, milk, and cream we use to mask the flavour, which in turn can negatively affect our health. However, we're more likely to enjoy our coffee, and less likely to pollute it with unhealthy contaminants, when we ensure its flavour is optimal and unlikely to require any unhealthy additions. And regardless of your preferred brewing method, one of the best ways to do this is to ensure you are always using freshly ground beans.
* 1 lb bean hopper with locking system - easily remove, store, and transfer beans; backlit LCD for choosing grind setting, number of cups or shots, and customized grind amount;
* 25 grind settings, from fine espresso to coarse French press grind;
* Hands free grinding directly into portafilter, grinds basket, or drip coffee basket;
* Dosing IQ ensures exactly the right amount of beans are ground, and is manually adjustable to suit personal taste.
* 12 month product warranty.
* Includes: Two portafilter cradles (50/54mm and 58mm size); grinds container; conical burr cleaning brush.