Info: Model BOV900BSS
If you've been considering buying a Breville Smart Oven for its great versatility in being able to roast, toast, bake, slow cook and more, but were holding off because it wasn't quite big enough for your needs or you were also considering two other types of healthier food appliances, now's the time. This new model is 30% larger than the previous ones (it's even big enough to roast a medium-sized turkey!) and has far more convection air fan power -- enough for two new cooking 'superpowers': the ability to be a Dehydrator, and to be an Air Fryer, which can cook French Fries or other items you want to be very crisp, using very little fat and in about 30% less time than before. It may seem large, but this multi-featured countertop oven still fits under most kitchen cabinets, and certainly earns its place, since it can now supplant a whole range of other appliances, including a conventional oven, a microwave, a toaster, a slow cooker, and now an air fryer or dehydrating rack, as well.
Due to the large size and weight of this item, the usual free shipping policy within Canada may not apply, depending on your locale; our shipping department will contact you with details before proceeding.
1. With Element IQ® - 6 Independent quartz heating elements move the power where it's needed most, above and below the food. Each element adjusts automatically for the setting you choose to deliver the precise and stable cooking temperature at the right time ensuring the precise cooking process for the meal you are creating.
2. Super Convection - 2 Speed Fan (Regular & Super) for more cooking control. 'Super' moves a greater volume of air to ensure fast and even roasting, air frying and dehydrating.
3. 1 ft³ Large Capacity - Roast up to a 14 lb turkey, or bake with a 12 cup muffin tray, or evenly toast 9 slices.
4. PID temperature control reduces overshoot for precise and stable temperatures.
5. Air frying - High heat and super convection maximizes air flow for crispy food.
More Detailed Features and Specifications:
Wattage: 1800 Watts; operated on 110-120 Voltage.
Capacity: 1 cubic foot. Its 16 x 13.5 x 7 inch cooking interior can fit a standard 9" x 13" baking pan, a 12-cup muffin tray, or 9 slices of toast.
Dimensions: 12-5/8" High x 21-1/4" Wide x 17" Deep (including the front handle and the space needed to be away from the wall in the back).
Included Accessories: 13" diameter Nonstick Pizza Pan; Heavy Duty Oven Racks (2); Stainless Steel Broiling Rack; which fits inside the 13"x9" Enamel Baking or Roasting Pan; and a Mesh Basket for Air Frying or Dehydrating.
Convection: Moves a greater volume of air than the previous Smart Oven models, to ensure fast and even baking, roasting, air frying, and dehydrating. There is now a 2-speed fan (regular and Super) for more cooking control.
13 Preset Functions: Toast; Bagel; Broil; Bake; Roast; Warm; Pizza; Proof (warm up bread or other dough to rise); Air Fry; Reheat; Cookies; Slow Cook; and Dehydrate.
Element IQ®: For each of the preset functions, Element IQ® puts the power where it's needed most, delivering the right power at the right time. It even remembers when you've made adjustments to your own tastes.
Additional Features: Function Dial; Time Dial; Temperature Conversion Button; Frozen Foods Defrost Button; Backlit, Easy-Read LCD; Convection Fan; Pull-Out Crumb Tray; Insulated Dual Wall Door and Glass Window.
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Product Warranty.
Download The Breville Smart Oven Air Manual [PDF], which has use and care instructions.