Info: 1 Litre / 1 Quart capacity; Model 673
The Compact Cordless Electric Kettle by Chef’s Choice is attractive, fairly light (even when filled), and easy to use. Its safety features include: an “on” indicator light (shown in second photo), a “cool touch” bottom, a lid that locks into place, and an automatic shut-off after reaching boiling (which prevents it from boiling dry).
Some of the other many features of the M673 Compact Cordless Kettle include:
– a brushed stainless steel exterior, and stainless steel interior;
– a 1,500 watt heating element, for fast boiling;
– it automatically shuts-off when it reaches a boil, or when it runs dry (boil-dry protection);
– it can swivel 360 degrees on the base, to enable either left- or right-handed people to use it next;
– a water level indicator gauge is built into the handle;
– there's a spring-assisted lid, which can then lock into place for filling, for easy one-handed use;
– the cord coils into the base and adjusts to the desired length, to reduce counter clutter; and most of all,
– the 'cordless' design enables you to detach the container from the electrical base, to bring it directly to the dining table for more tea, e.g.