Info: 24 or 28 cm Top Diameter Pan (With an Optional Lid for 24cm Size)
Shipping included in Canada. The Cybernox line is a high quality, versatile series of professional cookware designed for the standards of a commercial kitchen and suitable for a lifetime of even the most demanding home use. It features a unique, extremely durable type of stick-resistant surface treatment based on alimentary hard chromium which improves heat distribution, makes cleaning easier, and lasts forever. These open fry pans have a glowing mirror finish in their interior which makes a stylish addition to any kitchen (particularly if you hang them up when not in use).
Aviva Customer Review: What an uplifting experience meeting Nathan by long distance from the west coast. I found his enthusiasm and knowledge in his field to be remarkable and his personality the icing on the cake of natural health. My experience with Cybernox nonstick pans is so positive over more than a decade that I went looking for more of them and luckily found Aviva selling them. These pans work flawlessly and seemingly never wear out. Thanks again to Nathan making such great stuff accessible and did I mention his personality. Cheers, Mike W.
There are two sizes of Cybernox by Sitram Open Fry Pans on offer here, with the following dimensions:
* 9.6 inch (24 cm) inside diameter on top; 7-1/8" (18 cm) diameter bottom; 5.3 cm high; with a single 7-inch long handle with a hanging loop (as shown in the first two photos).
* 11 inch (28 cm) inside diameter on top; 8-5/8" (21.8) cm bottom; with a 9.5 inch long handle with a hanging loop and a second 3-inch wide handle on the other side for easier carrying when it is full.
Cybernox is revolutionary cookware that uses a super-hard space-age alloy cooking surface that is ten times harder than stainless steel which is fused right into the rest of the metal -- not a surface coating which can gradually chip off or deteriorate like other brands.
The Cybernox stick-resistant surface is extremely durable, and can be safely used with metal utensils. These pans have perfect heat distribution (avoiding hot or cold spots), and can be used on any type of stove: gas, electric, or magnetic induction). And unlike many types of cookware, they're completely dishwasher safe. There is even a lifetime warranty for them -- even if you are using them for commercial purposes.
- Its indestructible patented Cybernox cooking surface is made of a permanent stick resistant alloy -- not a wear-prone coating -- so will not peel, blister or warp over time.
- So durable the warranty even applies to commercial kitchens.
- Provides constant, uniform heat distribution, making it ideal for searing, browning, sautéing or deglazing.
- Resists extremely high temperatures, even to over 1800 degrees Fahrenheit -- making it perfect for oven or broiler use, as well.
- Totally safe to be used with metal utensils or to be cleaned in a dishwasher.
- Also easy to clean by hand.
- Sturdy, hand-welded hollow stainless steel handles, stay relatively cool to the touch.
- Can be used on any heat surface, including induction cook tops.
- SITRAM's Timeless Warranty -- Limited Lifetime.
Heat-activated alloy. Pan must be preheated prior to adding the food for optimum stick-resistance.
Always use an oven mitt when using cookware with metal handles or knobs to avoid any risk of burn.
Polishing: Inside matte / outside mirror
Material: Durable Stainless Steel Body
Thickness: 0.5-0.8 mm
Bottom: Stainless steel
Coating: Sandwich stainless steel 304 and aluminum and stainless steel 430
Fitment: Stainless steel fitment with CYBERNOX surface treatment for better heat diffusion
Optional Lid : Stainless steel
Suitable for: All hobs, including induction
Selling country: France