Info: 1.0 L (33.8 fl oz), Available in Several Colours
Keeps drinks hot up to 12 hours and cold up to 24 hours.
Cleaning and Care
- Inside: After use, rinse your Emsa vacuum jug with hot water. Stubborn deposits on the inside of the jug can be removed with powder dishwashing detergent. To do so, fill jug with hot water, add ca. 1 tbsp. of powder dishwashing detergent and allow to soak. Close the jug and shake vigorously and rinse well with clear water.
- Outside: Clean the outside of your Emsa vacuum jug with a soft, moist cloth only.
- Lime deposits can be removed witha mixture of hot water and vinegar.
- Do not use any abrasives, solvents, or bleaches.
- Do not wash your Emsa vacuum jug in the washing machine or leave it to soak in dishwater, unless the item is specifically suited for dishwashers!
- Always store your Emsa vacuum jug unsealed to prevent the build-up of bacteria or odours.
Five Year Guarantee!
The five-year Emsa guarantee covers production and material faults when the product is handled properly.
- Before use, clean and rinse the jug thoroughly with warm water
- Prior to filling your jug with the intended liquid rinse the jug with warm water for hot beverages and with cold water for cold beverages. This optimizes the jug's insulating properties and prevents glass from bursting.
- Fill your Emsa vacuum jug up to about 1 cm. below the cap, this provides optimal insulation performance.
- Before use, check the locking screw at the bottom of the jug occasionally and tightening it if necessary. This ensures an optimal seal between the glass liner and the outer jug.
- Never leave jug unsupervised with children.
- All Emsa vacuum jugs are sealed with the standard screw cap (basic) or quick press, and if properly closed can be transported in a horizontal position. For all other systems, (quick tip, easy open), please store and transport your vacuum jug in an upright position only (risk of leakage and scalding).
- Never place your Emsa vacuum jug ona warm or hot stove, in the microwave or in the oven.
- To prevent damage to the glass liner, do not use any metal objects for stirring and do not fill the jug with ice cubes. Exception: You can use metal cutlery when using Emsa food flasks with plastic inserts.
- Do not fill the jug with any carbonated beverages or dry ice. The pressure arising from this may cause damage to the glass liner.
- The vacuum jug may not be used for dairy products or baby food (risk of bacterial growth).
- If you drop your Emsa vacuum jug, the glass liner may break. In this case do not drink from the jug (risk of glass splinters).