Info: 1.0 L (33.8 fl oz), Available in Several Colours
EMSA's Samba Vacuum jugs are the smart way to carry and serve beverages, hot or cold. With an inner glass liner, Samba protects your drinks from impurities and toxins that may be found in plastics or other container materials. When the lid is closed, the jug is 100% sealed, and can be transported vertically or horizontally - no need to worry about whether it stays upright. And it's so easy to use: to either open the lid for pouring or to seal the jug, simply push the large button on top. EMSA's Samba is available from Aviva in three colours: green, lavender, and white.
Keeps drinks hot up to 12 hours and cold up to 24 hours.
Five Year Guarantee!
The five-year EMSA guarantee covers production and material faults when the product is handled properly.
- Before use, clean and rinse the jug thoroughly with warm water.
- Prior to filling your jug with the intended liquid rinse the jug with warm water for hot beverages and with cold water for cold beverages. This optimizes the jug's insulating properties and prevents glass from bursting.
- Fill your EMSA vacuum jug up to about 1 cm. below the cap, this provides optimal insulation performance.
- Before use, check the locking screw at the bottom of the jug occasionally and tightening it if necessary. This ensures an optimal seal between the glass liner and the outer jug.
Cleaning and Care Instructions
- Inside: After use, rinse your EMSA vacuum jug with hot water. Stubborn deposits on the inside of the jug can be removed with powder dishwashing detergent. To do so, fill jug with hot water, add ca. 1 tbsp. of powder dishwashing detergent and allow to soak. Close the jug and shake vigorously and rinse well with clear water.
- Outside: Clean the outside of your EMSA vacuum jug with a soft, moist cloth only.
- Lime deposits can be removed with a mixture of hot water and vinegar.
- Do not use any abrasives, solvents, or bleaches.
- Do not wash your EMSA vacuum jug in the washing machine or leave it to soak in dishwater, unless the item is specifically suited for dishwashers!
- Always store your EMSA vacuum jug unsealed to prevent the build-up of bacteria or odours.
- Never leave jug unsupervised with children.
- Never place your EMSA vacuum jug on a warm or hot stove, in the microwave or in the oven.
- To prevent damage to the glass liner, do not use any metal objects for stirring and do not fill the jug with ice cubes. Exception: You can use metal cutlery when using EMSA food flasks with plastic inserts.
- Do not fill the jug with any carbonated beverages or dry ice. The pressure arising from this may cause damage to the glass liner.
- The vacuum jug may not be used for dairy products or baby food (due to the risk of bacterial growth).
- If you drop your EMSA vacuum jug, the glass liner may break. In this case, do not drink from the jug (due to the risk of glass splinters).