Info: 2 Particle Filters with Activated Carbon Sheets
These replacement filters for the Blueair Sense or Sense+ models not only feature HEPASilent technology to capture 99.97% of harmful particles from the indoor air down to 0.1 micron in size, but also an extra sheet of active carbon for removing gaseous contaminants. They come in packs of two, and will operate in both the original Blueair Sense model and in the new Blueair Sense+ air purifier (both air purifiers use two filters at a time).
Product Notes:Blueair's HEPASilent filters have a progressive, gradient structure
composed of naturally waterproof and antibacterial polypropylene fibers to enable them to act like many filters in one, permanently trapping particles of various sizes in different areas, which helps them resist clogging and maintain maximum airflow, without fostering bacteria or mold growth.
The Blueair Sense+ filters combine two powerful filtration styles: the Blueair HEPASilent Filter (which is effective against Pollen; Dust; Dust Mites; PM2.5 particulates, Pet Dander; Mold; and some bacteria and viruses); with an activated carbon sheet to stop smoke and gaseous pollutants.
- Filter Type: Gradient structured filters with thermally bonded fibers containing polypropylene and polyethylene free of chemicals and binders. Naturally anti-bacterial. Fiber-shedding resistant. Extra filter sheets coated with activated carbon.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 442 x 140 x 55mm (17.4 x 5.5 x 2.3 inches)
- Number of filters per pack: 2
- Filter frame material: Paper
- Filter recycling: Plastic
- HEPASilent Technology: Certified efficiency 99.97% for particles down to 0.1 micron such as dust pollen, bacteria, virus, pet dander, mold spores and other airborne particles, with additional sheets of activated carbon to remove gaseous pollutants.
- Recommended frequency for filter change: 6 months (4,380 hours) when used 24 hours a day.
When the time comes to replace your filter, Blueair lets you know by simply lighting up the LED filter icon. The HEPASilent+ filters come in packs of two and are 100% recyclable. When receiving your new filters, unplug the unit. Place your Blueair Sense+ on its side, open the filter cassettes, disengage your old filters, and remove the activated carbon sheet. Replace the new filters in each cassette and fit the carbon sheet by pressing them under the tabs. Reengage the cassettes and your device it ready for action. Once your new filters are in place, you should reset the filter timer by tapping and holding down on the filter light.