Info: Comes with 2 Cloth Pants and 10 Flushable Refills
gDiapers consist of a washable, cotton outer pant and a plastic-free flushable refill. They are made of breathable material just like sports clothing. So, babies stay dry and are far less likely to get diaper rash. Can't flush? It's ok to toss flushable refills because they're plastic-free. Garden compost the wet ones. They'll break down in 50-150 days.
gDiapers love babies and the planet, which is why they started a diaper company that's gentle on the Earth. Being from Australia, they call it 'Fair Dinkum,' which means being real and genuine with everyone they meet. How very 'g'.
Refills are available through our Flushable Diaper Refills (M/L) page.
- No elemental chlorine
- No perfumes
- No plastic
- No inks or dyes
- No latex
- Medium Size is for babies or infants weighing between 13-28 lbs / 5-13 kgs
From start to flush:
- Insert flushable by pressing it into the 'little g' pants snap-in liner.
- Close tabs at the back away from little hands.
- To flush, tear flushable from top to bottom.
- Pull open completely. Make sure entire absorbent inner core falls into toilet.
- Stir once with swishstick to break up contents, toss in outer material and flush.