Info: Available in Several Flavours and 2 Sizes
As a consumer, you have choices, so, when it comes to buying vegan protein, why should you choose Genuine Health's protein over that of the rest of the competitors? The answer is found in fermentation. For thousands of years, fermentation has been used as a natural way of adding health benefits to food; by restoring good bacteria in the digestive system, fermented foods can aid digestion and defend the body against the many toxins we ingest through the environments in which we live and work. Genuine Health's fermented vegan protein thus gives you not only the protein you need with it already broken down somewhat so you can take it in without leading to bloating, but it also helps restore and maintain the healthy bacteria your digestive system needs to function at optimal levels.
Product Notes:Health Canada Natural Product Number: 80058072. Contains no artificial colours, flavours, or sweeteners. 100% Vegan, non-GMO. Extra shipping costs may apply for the largest size, depending on location (if required, you will be contacted with details before proceeding with order).
Why Fermented Protein?
- Promotes overall digestive health and thereby healthy gut bacteria
- Primes the gut for the absorption of other health promoting ingredients
- Unlocks vitamins, minerals, amino acids and carbohydrates for optimal absorption by the body
- Removes anti-nutrients and harmful bacteria found in many foods
- Supports the immune system
Fermented Protein Blend, Unique to Genuine Health!
- Only Genuine Health's Fermented Vegan Proteins+ contains a custom formulated blend of carefully selected high quality vegan ingredients that are all exceptionally high in protein content and together provide a unique and synergistic source of high quality fermented protein
- These unique vegan ingredients are artisanally fermented in small batches using non-dairy probiotics by professional microbiologists who monitor and control the entire process to ensure pristine quality and the perfect level of fermentation for optimal health benefits
- Finished product is packed full of nutritional value, predigested and ready for your body to use. In no other product can this custom blend be found!
- High in protein: contains 20g of fermented dietary protein per serving!
- The first fully fermented protein which contributes to a healthy gut, overall good health & is easy to digest
- Non-allergenic, soy free and contains a balance of all essential amino acids.
Fermented vegan protein blend, consisting of:
Pisum sativum: yellow pea kernel protein concentrate (80% protein)
Oryza sativa: brown rice seed protein concentrate (80% protein)
and a Genuine Health fermented vegan protein blend, containing:
- Cannabis sativa: organic hemp seed protein
- Chenopodium quinoa: organic quinoa sprouts
- Medicago sativa: alfalfa juice protein concentrate
- Arthrospira platensis: organic spirulina
- Vigna radiata var. radiata: mung bean sprouts
Non-medicinal ingredients in Natural Chocolate Flavour type: Cocoa powder, natural dark chocolate flavour blend, organic stevia leaf extract, xanthan gum, Lo Han Guo (monk fruit) extract, cellulose gum, sea salt.
Non-medicinal ingredients in Natural Vanilla Flavour type: Natural vanilla flavour blend, organic stevia leaf extract, xanthan gum, Lo Han Guo (monk fruit) extract.
No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners in any type.
Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Scoop (of each type):
Alanine: 953 mg
Arginine: 2,085 mg
Aspartic Acid: 1,878 mg
Cystine: 337 mg
Glutamic Acid: 3,315 mg
Glycine: 1,044 mg
Histidine*: 490 mg
Isoleucine*: 922 mg
Leucine*: 1,533 mg
Lysine*: 1,466 mg
Methionine*: 226 mg
Phenylalanine*: 945 mg
Proline: 603 mg
Serine: 1,419 mg
Threonine*: 733 mg
Tryptophan*: 352 mg
Tyrosine: 811 mg
Valine*: 1,595 mg
* = Essential Amino Acids
Suggested Usage:Adults: Mix 1 scoop (29.5 g) in 1 cup (250 ml) of water. Shake well. Store in a cool, dry place.
Warnings:Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.