Info: 1.6 oz (45 g) (45 day supply if used 2x daily)
Good Gums is a natural dentifrice powder and dietary supplement for brushing teeth and gums. Very gentle and great tasting, Good Gums is the perfect toothpaste alternative.
Good Gums neutralizes oral acids that create plaque build up and is free from "sticky" glycerine that gives toothpaste its consistency and actually traps harmful bacteria that coats the teeth preventing saliva from naturally re-mineralizing them. The all natural herbal formula works at healing the connective tissue in the gums as well as strengthening tooth enamel!
Related Reading: Maintaining Oral Health Naturally
Good Gums helps support healthy gum function.
Many people can attest to the effectiveness of Good Gums dental powder and have avoided costly and painful oral surgery as a result. Quite literally created in her kitchen, Isabelle, the creator of Good Gums selected only the finest vitamins, minerals and herbs to bring this most effective formula to you today.
Good Gums Ingredients:
* Myrrh & peppermint - soothe sore gum tissue.
* Baking soda & French grey sea salt - cleans teeth with low abrasiveness, allows natural saliva remineralization.
* Vitamin C & Bioflavonoid complex - helps connective tissues to heal and grow.
* French grey sea salt - applies magnesium to the teeth for stronger enamel.
* Baking soda - counters acidity produced by plaque bacteria.
* Cinnamon, peppermint, tea tree leaf, & cranberry - gently antimicrobial, protects against bacteria spikes.
Vegan. Pure. Natural. Cruelty-Free.
Place a small amount of Good Gums tooth powder in your clean, dry palm. Use a moistened toothbrush to transfer to the gum line. Brush as directed by your health professional. After brushing, spit out the loose liquid containing debris from brushing. The remaining residue of herbs and minerals that have not already been absorbed by the gums may be safely swallowed for further ingestion.
Health Canada Natural Product Number: 80035767.