Info: 20 Envelope Bags/Box; Many Types Available
The UK's #1 Herbal Tea and Infusion Specialist - Now Available in Canada! Specially blending Nature's finest botanicals, herbs and roots to create exquisite infusions for restoring and maintaining health. Heath and Heather herbal infusions and tisanes are each designed with specific functional benefits for health and happiness.
Heath & Heather is a longstanding company (founded in the early 1900s) which has specialized in creating 100% natural herbal and fruit infusions, with no artificial flavours, preservatives or colouring. Their teas are certified Organic through the UK's well-renowned Soil Association, which assures all their ingredients have been sourced from certified organic suppliers who care for the environment and consumers health as they do.
Characteristics & Ingredients of Each Tea
- Organic Green Tea & Coconut (Net Wt. 1.4 oz/40 g; UPC 5060123609615): a light and delicate green tea, with a naturally sweet and fragrant coconut flavour. Contains 97% Organic Green Tea and 3% Natural Flavouring.
- Organic Green Tea with Cucumber (Net Wt. 1.4 oz/40 g; UPC 5060123609622): a naturally cool and refreshing beverage, that naturally supports your well-being, with 94% Green Tea, and 6% Natural Flavouring.
- Organic Green Tea with Manuka (Net Wt. 1.4 oz/40 g; UPC 5060123609639): an expert blend of 93% organic green tea and 7% Manuka honey flavouring creates a light and delicate green tea with soothingly rich tones and a sweet honeyed aroma.
- Organic Green Tea & Moroccan Mint (Net Wt. 1.4 oz/40 g; UPC 5060123609592): an ideal after dinner refreshment, this is an expert blend of 92% organic green tea, 6% cool, refreshing organic peppermint, and 2% natural flavouring.
- Organic Green Tea with Orange Blossom (Net Wt. 1.4 oz/40 g; UPC 5060123609646): a delicious blend of clean light green tea with a delicate citrus aroma makes a refreshing cup of tea that's ideal for any time of the day. With 97% Green Tea, and 3% Natural Flavouring.
- Organic Green Tea & Rama Tulsi (Net Wt. 1.4 oz/40 g; UPC 5060123609608): This refreshing green tea includes Tulsi (which means 'Holy Basil' in Hindi, since that plant is considered sacred in India) which is known to support your wellbeing in the most natural way. Contains 70% Green Tea, and 30% Organic Rama Tulsi.
- Organic Imperial Matcha Green Tea (Net Wt. 1.4 oz/40 g; UPC 5060123609660): High in natural antioxidants and flavonoids, and used by Buddhist monks to help keep them focused and alert during meditation, imperial matcha is lively and sweet and helps provide uplifting energy. Contains a high grade Organic Chinese Sencha Green, a delicate Organic South India Green, and 3% Organic Japanese Matcha whole tea leaves, which have been carefully ground down into powder matcha.
- Organic Lemon & Ginger Tea: This powerful, uplifting, yet caffeine-free infusion combines the warmth of organic ginger with the zesty refreshment of organic lemon and other fruit flavours. With 40% Ginger, and a blend of Apple Pomace; Lime Pieces; Citric Acid; Lemon Peel; Roasted Chicory Root; Silver Lime; Lemon Grass; and Flavouring.
- Organic White Tea, Fennel & Peppermint (Net Wt. 1.1 oz/30 g; UPC 5060123609561): aromatic organic fennel (20% of the contents) has been combined with tingling organic peppermint (20%), for a refreshing infusion which doesn't overpower the delicate sweet undertones of the organic white tea (60%).
Samuel and James Ryder were among the first to study English botanicals, herbs and plants, recording their discoveries and delivering lectures throughout the UK to share their knowledge with a population looking for easy, accessible, everyday health. Heath & Heather was first established in 1920, and through their herbal infusions, the Ryder brothers unlocked medicinal benefits of herbs and set a high quality precedence, creating teas that lift, soothe and refresh you, enhancing both Health and Happiness.