Info: 100 gram Tube of Cream
This product is temporarily unavailable; please see Maiga Bye Bye Eczema Cream and Satya Eczema Relief.
This Dead Sea salt based hydrating cream from the Beauty division of Herbasanté is designed specifically for those with Eczema and Psoriasis. Dead Sea Salts are rich in trace-elements, and can naturally provide great benefits for all cutaneous problems.
In addition to Dead Sea Salts, Execalm's other main ingredients include:
* Sulfur: traditionally used for cutaneous and epithelial disorders to enable skin drainage.
* Apis: an excellent anti-inflammatory for oedema/fluid retention with inflammation.
* Psorinum: a thorough treatment for skin problems which also complements sulfur's action.
* Urtica: addresses hives and itching sensations.
* Metallum Album: used for eczema with desquamation (peeling).
* Graphites: used for both oozing eczema and for dry, cracked skin.
* Petroleum: for dry dermatosis which becomes worse in the winter and ends in skin ulcerations.
Related Reading: See How to Treat Eczema and Psoriasis Naturally and Borage Oil to Relieve Eczema Symptoms
Naming Note: Prior to 2020, Alterra issued Execalm under their Herbasante brand in Canada.
Apis Mellifica 30x, Arsenicum Album 30x, Graphites 18x, Oleum Petro 14x, Psorinum 30x, Sulfur 30x, Urtica Urens 30x
Non-medicinal ingredients: Water, Caprylic capric triglyceride, Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl glucoside, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Laurate, Laevulinic acid, Potassium Sorbate, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Soybean oil, Sunflower Oil, Triethanolamine Vitamin E, Vitamin E Acetate Glyceryl Monostearate, Dead Sea salt.
Apply twice a day. For external use only.
Consult a healthcare professional before using Execalm cream if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if symptoms persist or worsen after using.
Health Canada Number: 80038104.