Info: Available in 60 or 100 grams
This Dead Sea salt based hydrating homeopathic cream from the Beauty division of Herbasanté is designed specifically for those with Eczema and Psoriasis. Dead Sea Salts are rich in trace-elements, and can naturally provide great benefits for all cutaneous problems.
As of 2019, Herbasante is now issuing this product under their Alterra sub-brand with a new label, as shown in the first photo for the 100 gram version.
In addition to Dead Sea Salts, Execalm's other main ingredients include:
* Sulfur: traditionally used in homeopathy for cutaneous and epithelial disorders to enable skin drainage.
* Apis: an excellent anti-inflammatory for oedema/fluid retention with inflammation.
* Psorinum: a thorough treatment for skin problems which also complements sulfur's action.
* Urtica: addresses hives and itching sensations.
* Metallum Album: used for eczema with desquamation (peeling).
* Graphites: used for both oozing eczema and for dry, cracked skin.
* Petroleum: for dry dermatosis which becomes worse in the winter and ends in skin ulcerations.
Apis Mellifica 30x, Arsenicum Album 30x, Graphites 18x, Oleum Petro 14x, Psorinum 30x, Sulfur 30x, Urtica Urens 30x
Non-medicinal ingredients: Water, Caprylic capric triglyceride, Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl glucoside, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Laurate, Laevulinic acid, Potassium Sorbate, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Soybean oil, Sunflower Oil, Triethanolamine Vitamin E, Vitamin E Acetate Glyceryl Monostearate, Dead Sea salt.
Suggested Usage:Apply twice a day. For external use only.
Consult a healthcare professional before using if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if symptoms persist or worsen after using. Homeopathic Medicine Number: 80038104.