Info: Includes 480ml Castor Oil, 40 Towelettes & Wool Flannel Cloth
This product is temporarily unavailable.
Based on his study of ancient healing techniques, Edgar Cayce recommends applying "The Palma Christi" (now more commonly known as Castor Oil) topically on areas like abdomen or liver in order to promote cleansing and healing by helping get the blood and lymph fluids moving.
For newcomers to this practice, this Castor Oil Pack Kit comes with everything you need: a thin, absorbent cloth made of pure, natural, unbleached Wool Flannel to soak up the oil, apply it to your skin, and wick away toxins; a set of unscented wet towelettes to wipe off your skin after the treatment is done; and of course a good size bottle of the top quality pure, cold-pressed, hexane-free Castor Oil itself.
This convenient The Palma Christi / Castor Oil Pack Starter Kit includes:
- a 480 ml (16 fl oz) Bottle of Heritage Store Palma Christi Castor Oil;
- a single piece of Pure, Unbleached Wool Flannel cloth, 12" x 27" in dimensions, to fold into a pack to apply it (this is a high quality, richly textured, durable fabric whose weight and strength enable it to be reused many times; it can be hand washed with mild soap and water -- or even machine washed in cold water - and hung to dry);
- a canister of 40 Castor Clean™ Towelettes to wipe up the residue after using a castor oil pack (or to use as a stand-alone product, as a gentle skin cleanser and toner, or as a natural, effective way to remove other types of oil from your skin or other surfaces; and,
- an Information Booklet on Castor Oil, Castor Oil Packs, and related Heritage Store Items.
The Castor Clean Towelettes contain: Water, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel preserved with alcohol) Water, Sodium Bicarbonate, and Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate.
Use one or two of these sturdy towelettes to remove any residual oil from your skin after a castor oil pack application, and to cleanse the body from the acidity and natural secretions that may arise from the treatment.
Other uses for these Natural Castor Clean Towelettes are to: balance pH, remove debris, clarify texture, and enhance the appearance of your skin tone.
Castor Oil Pack Directions:
1. Make a pack of appropriate size and saturate with castor oil. (The oil may be preheated or used with either a heating pad or hot water bottle; however, do not use heat if an infection or fever is present or suspected).
2. Position pack over affected area. You may want to wrap an ACE or other type of elastic bandage loosely around the pack and body to hold the pack in place. Cover the pack with a piece of plastic and heating pad, if desired. A towel may be used to help protect bedding.
3. Allow the pack to remain in place for an hour or more. Be sure to avoid falling asleep with heating pad turned on, or use a hot water bottle, instead.
4. After pack is removed, cleanse skin with a solution of baking soda in water (1 teaspoonful to a pint).
5. Store pack in plastic bag or other container in a cool dry place when not in use.
6. Use pack daily or in a regular cycle (e.g. 2 to 3 consecutive days a week) until results are obtained.