Info: Available in Two Types
Product Notes:Traditionally recognized for its healthful properties and grown in Eastern Asia, Konjac contains multiple vitamins necessary for good health, including A, E, D B1, B2, B6, B12, and C, and is packed with minerals and antioxidants which can be imparted to the skin.
The Konjac Facial Sponges are about 2.5 inches wide and 1.5 inches high with a flat bottom, when dehydrated (about the size of a croquet ball, cut in half), but can expand to nearly twice that size when thoroughly wet.
1. Soak sponge in water until it becomes jelly-like, then gently squeeze out excess water.
2. Use it to massage and buff your face all over, in a circular motion. It can either be used alone, or with a small amount of your favourite cleanser.
3. When done, rinse with water, then gently squeeze all the water out.
4. Hang it to dry (a string it attached), or keep it in a dry spot.
It will shrink and harden when dry, but just soak it again before next use.
5. To rid it of germs and bacteria so it will last a couple months, sterilize it by popping it in boiling water, or place it in a bowl of water and microwave for 60 seconds.
Original (859107001386): 100% Konjac root fibre.
Bamboo Charcoal (859107001393): Konjac root fibre, Bamboo Charcoal.
Warnings:Discontinue use in case of irritation.