Info: 2 Extractor Spray Nozzles & 1 Resting Base for Fruit
Citrus spray extractors insert directly into fruit, creating a fresh citrus mist of your choice. The larger size is longer and is used for larger fruits such as oranges or grapefruits, the smaller size is shorter and is suitable for lemons, limes, tangerines or other fruits similar in size. A round, concave, coaster-like base for the fruit is also included, that keeps fruit from rolling off of the counter when not in use. A fantastically easy way to enjoy fresh citrus spray. For flavourful cooking - mist seafood or other culinary creations with the citrus fruit of your choice. Add a fragrant zest to salads, and savour summery drinks and cocktails all year long with ease and finesse offered by the citrus spray extractor, a very unique and indispensable gadget.
Made of 100% Platinum Silicone. Lékué's silicone products are non-stick, flexible, odourless, without flavour residue, and resistent to germs and water. Dishwasher-safe, BPA-free, and recyclable, this platinum-catalyzed silicone is quite versatile, and can withstand temperatures ranging from -60 to 220 degrees Celsius.
1. Slice a small piece of rind off desired fruit, slightly to the side of the stem, approximately half the size of the screw portion of the sprayer.
2. Take the pointed, threaded end of the sprayer and insert into the fruit, ensuring that the silicone ring covers the area of insertion (this keeps the juice from dripping).
3. Squeeze the fruit gently to fill the sprayer.
4. Depress the sprayer to mist/spray citrus; spritz dishes as desired and flavour fresh beverages and salads with citrus twist.
5. Store the remaining fruit on the included base/dish when real fruit sprayer is not in use.
It is important to clean the sprayer thoroughly after use, removing any pulp residue from the filter and sprayer. It is highly recommended that the sprayer be disassembled into its three parts, and then washed either by hand with a mild dish soap, or in the dishwasher.Wash these items before their first use, using a gentle, non- abrasive cleanser. Do not place them directly on heat or flame, and do not use abrasive cleansers.