Info: 5/2 Day Programmable Outlet Thermostat, Model PSP300
The LuxPro programmable outlet thermostat with a digital clock enables energy-saving control of either portable space heaters or individual room wall panel heaters like the Amaze Heater in the colder seasons, or plug-in window air conditioning units in the summer. It plugs into a regular household 120 volt/15 amp electrical outlet; is temperature control adjustable; and has a 5 day/2 day cycle, so it can be programmed to maintain different temperatures at different times on the weekdays while you're at work and on the weekends when you're at home, to conserve both power and money.
The LuxPro Model PSP300 Plug-in thermostat for air conditioners and space heaters. This useful accessory enables you to plug in your Amaze Heater (or other comparable space heaters), set the temperature on the thermostat, and control the heater's operations to ensure the room temperature you specify is maintained at the times you want. These thermostats can also be used for air conditioners.
The two heating or cooling programs each have four periods in a day, in which you can specify to have one temperature right when you wake up and ready yourself for work, for example, another while you're away at work, a third one in the evening when you're apt to be there, and the last one while you're asleep, perhaps in another room.
LuxPro PSP300 Thermostat Features:
* Designed for Window Air Conditioners and Portable Space Heaters - 120 Volt 15A Units
* Easy-to-Use Lux Speed Dial®
* 5/2 Programming - Weekdays and Weekends Can Be Programmed Differently
* Armchair Programmable (you can make programming changes while it is detached from wall, because there is a battery to retain memory)
* Separate Programs for Heating and Cooling
* Clean, Attractive Design
* ETL Approved
* Vertical Orientation
* Setting Range 45°F to 90°F (7°C to 32°C)
* Farenheit / Celsius Selectable
* Temporary Temperature Override
* Manual Hold
* User Temperature Calibration
* Adjustable Temperature Differential / Cycle Rate
* Mode Slide Switch
* Positive On/Off Switch
* 120 VAC Outlet Powered
* Two G13A Size 1.5V Alkaline Batteries Included (for its clock and programming features only)
* Battery-Free Memory Storage
* 5 Minute Compressor Delay
* Time and Temperature Alternate in Display
* Time only displays as up to 12 hours, indicating AM or PM in small letters beside it (does not display as 24-hour 'military' time)
* On-Screen Low Battery Indicator
* Soft Touch Buttons
* 3 Year Limited LuxPro Warranty
For 120 Volt, 15 Amp Plug Window Air Conditioners or Electric Space Heaters, which are either:
- Mechanically Controlled (with an 'analog' on/off switch or dial, e.g.); or,
- Electronically-Controlled, with the feature that they Automatically Restart After Power Resumption. (Electronically controlled units can usually be identified by their digital readout; to learn whether a particular model offers automatic restart of cooling or heating after power resumption (after a blackout, for example), refer to their manual or manufacturer.)
* Single Stage Heat Pumps
* Single Stage Gas, Oil, or Electric Furnaces
* Multi Stage Heat Pumps
* Multi Stage Gas, Oil, or Electric Furnaces
* 2 Wire Hydronic Systems
* 3 Wire Hydronic Systems
* Line Voltage Systems
* 3.0" (76mm) Width, 5.25" (133mm) Height.
* 2.75" (70mm) Depth - Unit Total / 1.80" (48mm) Depth - when plugged in.
* Moisture and Dust: meets IP20.
* Operating Humidity: 20% to 90% non-condensing.
* Operating Temperature: +14°F to +122°F (-10°C to +50°C).
* Storage Temperature: -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to +60°C).
* Electrical Immunity: meets relevant CE specifications.
For use only with air conditioners and space heaters that automatically restart cooling or heating operation after power reconnection.