Info: 2 Filter, 3 Stage Countertop Water Purifier
Free shipping included in Canada! The OPUS Integrity Freedom Dual Chloramine Redox Countertop Filtration System is a two-compartment system which produces great-tasting purified mineral water without altering its pH level. It is designed for those who live in rental units where permanent water filtration systems cannot be installed, or for those who want a system that can be used in multiple locations, and whose municipal water supply has been treated with chloramine. (It does not remove fluoride, however; please see the Advantage Triple Chloramine model if you seek a countertop system which does removes fluoride.)
No plumbing or drilling is required. Just attach the included diverter valve (shown here) to your existing faucet, and the filtration unit comes with its own built-in faucet / spout to deliver clean drinking or cooking water whenever you want it.
ANNUAL COST OF OPERATION: $130.00 (Details provided below)
• Dual 10" countertop filter housing.
• Integrated Chrome Lead-Free Faucet
• Two (2) 10" 1 micron pleated dirt/ rust/ sediment filters (change every six months, or more often if water pressure drops).
• 1 micron activated catalytic carbon filter to remove chlorine and chloramines (change annually).
• Diverter valve for connection to a standard water faucet.
Stage 1: One Micron Pleated Dirt/Rust/Sediment Filter, including Cyst and Bacteria Removal
The 1 micron dirt/rust/sediment filter is installed in stage 1. This filter should be changed every six months, or sooner if the water pressure drops significantly. Two are included with purchase, for one year of normal operation.
Stages 2 & 3: 1 Micron Activated Catalytic Carbon Filter
ANNUAL FILTER REPLACEMENT COSTS:
• Stage 1 – Pleated 1 Micron Sediment Filter (Store code 21387), Package of 2 (replace every six months) - $80.00
• Stage 2 & 3 -1 Micron Activated Catalytic Carbon Filter (10616) (replace annually) - $50.00
ANNUAL COST OF OPERATION: $130.00
MONTHLY COST OF OPERATION: $10.83
WEEKLY COST OF OPERATION: $2.50
DAILY COST OF OPERATION: $0.36
COST PER GALLON: About 7 Cents
COST PER LITRE: About 1.6 Cents
(ALL BASED ON 5 GALLONS PER DAY)
3 Year Limited Warranty if pre-filter is changed every six months (or more if required), and 1 micron carbon filter is changed annually, as specified.