Info: Stainless Steel Stem & Blades; Dishwasher Safe
If you're trying to live a healthy lifestyle, but missing those sweet snacks you've had to forego in the process, you need more pineapple. Bursting with their familiar combination of sweet and tart deliciousness, pineapples are a perfect alternative to more processed and additive-filled snacks. Rich in antioxidant vitamin C, and also containing the enzyme bromelain known for anti-inflammatory effects, pineapples provide fibre and satisfy your cravings so you are less likely to turn to unhealthy foods.
Works best with pineapples weighing 3 to 4 lbs.
- Slice off the leafy crown from the pineapple.
- Position the cutting disk in the center of the sliced edge, and twist the handle with a slight downward pressure until the blade reaches the bottom of the pineapple.
- Hold the pineapple firmly with one hand, and pull up on the handle with the other to dislodge the fruit from its rind.
- Twist the handle gently and slide the long, spiral of fruit from the Pineapple Cutter.
- Slice that long spiral piece into rings or cubes, as desired, and enjoy.