Info: Stainless Steel Stem & Blades; Dishwasher Safe
Fresh pineapple slices can be notoriously difficult and time-consuming to prepare, which is the reason for the Pineapple Corer/Slicer. With it, you simply cut off the top of the pineapple, twist the corer into the flesh, and lift out the rack of perfectly formed pineapple slices. If you're looking for more ways to include fruit in your diet, but are short on preparation time and energy, then you need this corer/slicer to make your life easier, more delicious, and more healthy!
If you're trying to live a healthy lifestyle, but missing those sweet snacks you've had to forego in the process, you need more pineapple. Bursting with their familiar combination of sweet and tart deliciousness, pineapples are a perfect alternative to more processed and additive-filled snacks. Rich in antioxidant vitamin C, and also containing the enzyme bromelain known for anti-inflammatory effects, pineapples provide fibre and satisfy your cravings so you are less likely to turn to unhealthy foods.
Works best with pineapples weighing 3 to 4 lbs.
1. Slice off the leafy crown from the pineapple.
2. Position the cutting disk in the center of the sliced edge, and twist the handle with a slight downward pressure until the blade reaches the bottom of the pineapple.
3. Hold the pineapple firmly with one hand, and pull up on the handle with the other to dislodge the fruit from its rind.
4. Twist the handle gently and slide the long, spiral of fruit from the Pineapple Cutter.
5. Slice that long spiral piece into rings or cubes, as desired, and enjoy.