Info: Book, by Richard L. Hansler, Ph.D.
In Pregnant? New Baby? Need Sleep!, Richard Hansler, a physicist who specializes in the effects of light on the body, explores how a reduction in blue light, as well as light-controlled maintenance of Circadian rhythm, can help new parents avoid the rest deprivation often associated with parenthood.
Title: Pregnant? New Baby? Need Sleep? Easy things you can do to protect an expectant mother and her baby from potential harm from ordinary lighting
by Richard L Hansler, Ph.D.
Cover may vary slightly from the one shown.
- The Basics
- "I'm Pregnant!" The Importance of Sleep
- What About Light Now That Our Baby Is Here?
- What Else Can We Do to Maintain Healthy Sleep?
- The Science
- It Never Occurred to Tom (The History of Artificial Light)
- How Ordinary Light Impacts Our Bodies - the Science of Our Circadian Clock
- How Light Affects Sleep
- Fixing the Problem - Low Blue Lights
- Other Ways That Light Affects Health
- Some Final Words