Info: 1.8 g in Metal Pan, Available in Several Shades
Sappho New Paradigm's amazing natural line of eyeshadows are the epitome of conscious lifestyle and beauty choices. Sappho is Nature's answer to beautiful skin and the demand for professional quality make-up.
Made with organic herbs and flower essences, and coloured by natural minerals.
The colours in this composite photo may not match the actual shades exactly, the appearance of images can vary due to your display settings.
• All Sappho cosmetics are paraben, phthalate, gluten and dimethicone free
• All Sappho products are free of talc, mineral oil and perfumes.
• These highly pigmented mineral eye shadows are all in matte, with a good assortment of colours is fantastic. They are pressed with certified organic jojoba oil.
• Many of the mineral eye shadows can also be used as eyeliners.
• Sappho has been tested on movie stars - not on animals! Created on a film set, these products have stood up to HD and even HD3D!
• The packaging has been designed for utility and recyclability.
• Sappho eyeshadow has been used on fashion magazine shoots as well as a number of film and television productions with rave reviews. (Actors wearing Sappho for film productions have included Rosamund Pike, Mia Kirshner, Jennifer Beals, Emma Bell and Pam Grier; the films have included New Moon, Eclipse, The A Team, FD5, The Big Year, and The Dibbuk Box.)
Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride and Calendula officinalis Flowers* and Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) Flowers*, Zinc Stearate, Zea mays (Corn) Starch*, Jojoba Esters, Phenethyl Alcohol, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Argania spinosa (Argan) Oil*, Thymus satureioides Coss (Thyme) Oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oil. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, CI77491, CI774999, CI77492, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, and CI 77288 (chromium oxide green)
* = Certified Organic Ingredient