Info: 1.8 g in Metal Pan, Available in Several Shades
The colours in this composite photo below may not match the actual shades exactly, but give a pretty good idea.
• All Sappho cosmetics are paraben, phthalate, gluten and dimethicone free
• All Sappho products are free of talc, mineral oil and perfumes.
• These highly pigmented mineral eye shadows are all in matte, with a good assortment of colours is fantastic. They are pressed with certified organic jojoba oil.
• Many of the mineral eye shadows can also be used as eyeliners.
• Sappho has been tested on movie stars - not on animals! Created on a film set, these products have stood up to HD and even HD3D!
• The packaging has been designed for utility and recyclability.
• Used on fashion magazine shoots as well as a number of film and television productions with rave reviews. (Actors wearing Sappho for film productions have included Rosamund Pike, Mia Kirshner, Jennifer Beals, Emma Bell and Pam Grier; the films have included New Moon, Eclipse, The A Team, FD5, The Big Year, and The Dibbuk Box.)
Ingredients:Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride and Calendula officinalis Flowers* and Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) Flowers*, Zinc Stearate, Zea mays (Corn) Starch*, Jojoba Esters, Phenethyl Alcohol, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Argania spinosa (Argan) Oil*, Thymus satureioides Coss (Thyme) Oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oil. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, CI77491, CI774999, CI77492, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, and CI 77288 (chromium oxide green)
* = Certified Organic Ingredient