Info: 1 Psoriasis Lamp, Including Floor Stand
Shipping included in Canada (USA delivery not available). Sperti's Psoriasis Phototherapy Lamp is a uniquely-designed lamp with high UVB output used to help treat some specific skin conditions including psoriasis and eczema. Use of an ultraviolet phototherapy lamp is generally indicated for the treatment of mild or localized psoriasis, consult your dermatologist to find out if this product is right for you.
Sperti Cooper Hewitt PH-36F Psoriasis Lamp (floor stand included). Canadian dealer, no additional import fees.
Download Sperti Psoriasis Lamp Owner's Manual [PDF ~0.3 MB]
Sperti PH-36F Psoriasis Lamp Specs
- Operates on standard 110/120v outlet. Also runs off 220v for overseas use. 8-foot removable power cord.
- Very energy efficient: Power draw is only 1/4 amp making multiple sessions cost only pennies.
- Dimensions: 16" x 9" x 11" sunlamp head dimensions. Weight: 7 lbs.
- With floor stand attached and folded up, dimensions: 29" x 10" x 14", weight: 13 lbs.
- This lamp contains a single 20-watt fluorescent bulb.
- No warm-up period is required, simply turn it on and begin exposure immediately.
- Five minute maximum timer.
- Emergency on/off switch can instantly terminate the lamp's operation.
- One pair of protective eyewear included.
- 1000-hour bulb life.
- One year manufacturer's warranty on the unit, six months on the bulb.
- Made in the USA
The adjustable tripod floor stand designed to be used with this Sperti model PH-36F psoriasis lamp is also included.
Use as directed by your physician/dermatologist.
Be sure to wear your UV Protective Eyewear (provided with unit) whenever the lamp is in operation.
Please note we are unable to fulfill regular orders to the USA (a physician's prescription is required for use in the USA). We are able to ship psoriasis lamps to customers located in Canada (no prescription is required).