Info: Contour L5 Inversion Table
Inversion is a passive fitness activity which uses gravity and your own body weight to create natural traction -- elongating the body to decompress weight-bearing joints and stretch and relax muscles. The Contour L5 is the finest inversion table for home use manufactured by Teeter Hang Ups, the leader in inversion table technology. S&H included in Canada.
The Teeter L5's rotating bed platform incorporates an ergonomic FLEX Technology for improved body slide and range of motion to achieve optimum decompression. Teeter's L5 boasts revolutionary features for unparalleled looks, user-friendliness and security.
International delivery unavailable. Free S&H is included to most Canadian locations, but since this is such a large item, it may not be available to all. This item is usually available for pickup at our retail location; please contact us to confirm (for quick reference, our store product code is 23404).
Superior Teeter Quality: The result of nearly 30 years of market and production experience, the L5 represents the Next Revolution of inversion technology while staying true to Teeter's commitment to product quality with medical-grade standards for materials and construction.
The L5 inversion table's unique, contemporary design fits beautifully within any décor.
Full 5-Year Warranty
Inversion Fit for the Family:
Achieving proper balance is vital for users to experience inversion in a secure, relaxing way. With the L5, virtually anyone can quickly and easily accomplish controlled, balanced inversion. The patented pivot system with balance point adjustment makes finding your ideal setting a snap – one click transforms the balance point to accommodate users of different shapes and sizes.
Teeter Contour L5 Features
* Strong, sleek, yet heavy-duty steel frame design creates both an aesthetic and functional benefit: the style is like none other in the market and the curve of the front legs allow easier mounting and dismounting.
* High quality finishes of scratch-resistant powder coating and triple-plated chrome ensure years of durability
* Caps on the sides of the metal tubes and the bottom corners help provide stability and protect your floors and walls.
* Large handles provide support during inversion and ascent.
* The no tear / no stain bed is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds which are more vulnerable to wear, and it is easy to clean, ensuring pristine appearance over years of use.
* 'One Click Balance' feature enables different sized users to adjust to one of three settings quickly and easily (without needing to remove the Table Bed from the frame, as is the case with many other models) to accommodate users of different body types.
* Patented pivot system allows the bed to glide smoothly into and out of inversion without the rattles or weight-shifts that afflict other models, which interfere with a relaxing inversion experience.
* Optimum decompression surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
* The advanced Ankle Lock system with the Deluxe EZ-Reach Handle provides both an easy-to-reach solution and triple lock, gravity-activated security.
* The Ankle Comfort Dial lets you adjust the foot platform up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
* Pre-set rotation control with the Angle Tether Strap provides an easy guide to inversion angles of 20, 40 or 60 degrees -- from where the benefits of inversion begin, to where they are fully realized.
* Acupressure Nodes & Decompression Arch add healing pressure and support of the lower back to enhance decompression. (The nodes can either be inserted into the arch, which can be placed under various parts of your body, or elsewhere on the platform bed.)
* Quick and easy assembly: comes 85% pre-assembled with fewer than a quarter of the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly and instructional DVD.
* Full inversion option lets the table lock in place for exercises or advanced inversion.
* Easily folds for storage: no disassembly required (the complementing curves of the front and back legs come together, so it can take just 25" x 27.75" x 68" of space).
* Comes with a Getting Started DVD with 5 Healthy Back Routines, a Glossy Owner's Manual, and a code for the TeeterLink™ App (which is available for both iPhone and Android users, to: Record session length, frequency, and angle; Track pain levels and triggers; Schedule reminders and notifications; Listen to relaxing tunes while inverting; Receive voice prompts from Roger Teeter).
The Teeter Contour has long been classified as an FDA-cleared Class I Medical Devices in the United States, where the list of back pain conditions for which it is indicated was recently expanded considerably in the light of new studies and information. In addition, Teeter Inversion Tables and decompression devices are now Health Canada Approved, with a license as a medical device indicated for many conditions, including: Back Pain; Muscle Tension; Degenerative Disc Disease; Spinal Degenerative Joint Disease; Spinal Stenosis; Herniated Disc; Spinal Curvature due to tight muscles; Sciatica; Muscle Spasm; and Facet Syndrome.
Teeter Hangups Contour L5 Specifications
Height capacity: For users between 4'8" to 6'6" (142 to 198 cm)
Weight capacity: For users up to 300 lbs (136.4 kgs)
Assembled dimensions: 48" x 27" x 61" (114 x 71 x 147 cm)
Packaged dimensions: 50" x 30" x 9" (127.0 x 76.2 x 22.9 cm)
Packaged weight: 80.5 lb (36.5 kg)
U.S. and foreign patents apply. Other foreign patents pending.
Teeter strongly encourages every new user of inversion to first consult with their doctor to see if inversion is right for them. In this document, 'For You and Your Doctor' [PDF 0.6MB], you'll find information about the benefits, applications and contraindications of inversion, as well as summaries from recent medical studies and information about Teeter Hang Ups products.
In this and related videos, the company's founder Roger Teeter (an engineer) explains how injury-induced chronic back pain led him to exploring inversion therapy and developing his "Hang Ups" line of inversion tables, which offer a means of decompressing all the weight-bearing joints in your body which can help provide realignment, reduce nerve pressure, restore nutrients to the discs, and relax tense, tired muscles to leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated, far quicker and easier than stretches you can do on your own, and several users attest to their benefits and ease of use, as well.
Do not use if you are over 6 foot 6 inches (198 cm) in height, or if you weigh over 300 lbs (136 kg) (structural failure could occur or head/neck may impact the floor during inversion.)
Seek approval by a licensed physician prior to use; inversion is contraindicated in any medical or health condition that may be made more severe by an elevation of blood pressure, intracranial pressure or mechanical stress of the inverted position, or that may impact your ability to operate the equipment.
DO NOT allow children to use this machine.