Info: 1 Vitamix Blender
Shipping included in Canada! The Vitamix Professional Series 750 is the next generation of blending, providing culinary enthusiasts with the ultimate blending experience. With more pre-programmed settings, quieter blending operation, a new more compact container, full variable speed, plus a pulse feature, the G-Series Vitamix 750 delivers advanced, top-performance blending in an attractive, timeless design. More power. Less noise. The 750's lower, wider shape makes it easier to store on your counter-top. Includes five pre-set functions for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and a cleaning cycle.
G-Series: A new generation of blenders designed and built for outstanding commercial-level performance and unsurpassed durability.
Video Transcription > What You Can Make
Easy-to-use restaurant-quality equipment paired with extreme versatility -- The Vitamix Professional Series 750 gives you the ability to chop, cream, blend, heat, grind, churn, and more with a single machine. Professional, consistent results and simple to clean, the 750 makes precise blending easier than ever before. Simply fill the container with ingredients, set the dial to one of the five pre-programmed setting, and start the machine. It will automatically shut off once the cycle is complete.
Powerful and Versatile - The ultimate sous chef for your kitchen: With its powerful motor (2.2 peak output horsepower), the Pro 750 generates blade speeds up to 240 mph. This blender is also equipped with an ultra-responsive variable speed control that easily adjusts from 0 to high, offering more precise control and unlimited processing flexibility. The fully variable pulse action can be used alone or in tandem with the other pre-settings for even greater flexibility, enabling you to precisely mix and chop to your exact specifications. The multi-functional Professional Series 750 is the new powerful kitchen appliance that you'll find becomes the essential kitchen tool. Performing tasks that no other blender on the market can match, the 750 easily takes the place of several kitchen appliances, freeing up your valuable countertop space.
Quieter: The Professional Series 750 offers quieter blending operation, dramatically reducing noise of the blend by up to half (10 decibels).
Includes an instructional DVD and a hard-bound cookbook with more than 60 recipes. Full 7-year warranty.
Vitamix 750 G-Series Professional Specs:
• Dimensions: 17.4" tall (with container in place), 9.4" deep, 7.7" wide
• Container Height: 10.125"
• Weight: 12.5 lb
• Cord length: 6 ft
• Motor: 2.2-peak HP, 120 volt, 50/60 Hz 12 amps (North America)
• Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
• Case: Brushed Stainless Steel
• Made in the USA with a minimum of 70% USA content
Vitamix's 64-ounce container is 10.125" tall and made of BPA-free Eastman Tritan copolyester. The laser-cut stainless-steel blades measure 4" diameter to ensure a consistent blend every time. The spill-proof lid with plug is vented to allow for adding ingredients safely while the machine is running.
Also in the Box:
• Create is a full-colour cookbook that includes exquisite recipes from gourmet chefs. Helping you make every meal easier, healthier, and more delicious, Create is divided into two main sections: Energize Your Weekdays and Relax & Entertain on Weekends.
• The included tutorial Getting Started DVD will take you step by step through some of our favourite recipes, and will help to familiarize you with all the functions of your Vitamix 750. Master the art of gourmet meal preparation as Chef Michael Voltaggio shows you how he and other professional chefs use Vitamix machines every day in their kitchens.
• The Getting Started introductory guide contains recipes and techniques to help you master the basics.
• The Vitamix container tamper is included to help you process thick mixtures. The safety collar prevents the tool from ever making contact with the blades.
Boxes in Canada have featured a number of part/code stickers:
Model: VM0158A / PRO750 / 2L / LP / 120V / CA / BSF
Please note: This Professional Series 750 is not to be confused with the Vitamix 7500 classic home unit. In addition to the new lower-profile design, the Professional Series units feature a brushed stainless casing (rather than plastic), and five (rather than just 3) pre-programmed settings, including a self-cleaning option; and a different cookbook and an additional instructional DVD.
Warnings:Vitamix blenders are only available to ship within Canada and the USA.