Info: Available in 4 Base Colours
$50 Off Holiday Promotion Sale: In Effect Nov. 16, 2018 to Jan. 6, 2019
NEW! S&H included in Canada. Torn between getting a personal blender for your smoothies to go and one that can not only make enough for a whole family but can also make hot soups and much more, besides? The all-new Ascent Series blenders from Vitamix can do both. They look modern and stylish (the all-black base version of this model is shown from the front, at left, and from behind, to the right), but they're more than just a pretty face. Introducing the first high-performance blenders with built-in timers, intuitive controls, and compatibility with a range of container sizes (from one to eight cups). Designed to perform like no other -- the most versatile appliance you'll ever own.
The new Ascent Series from Vitamix is the first line of high-performance blenders offering built-in digital timers, and compatibility with a family of container sizes to either suit you at home or accompany you on the go.
In addition to the digital timer, the Vitamix A2300 includes an On/Off switch, a Pulse control switch, and a Speed Control dial with 10 settings, all very accessible on the front of its base, which is available in four trim colours.
Combining sleek design with modern convenience, each Ascent Series model will be able to work with a whole range of new Ascent containers (which so far includes a large 64 oz one; 20 ounce travel cups, and an 8-ounce bowl; they will not work with containers from previous series, however). The 64 oz container is included with the A2300. These compatible travel containers and blending bowls will be sold separately, but are still not available in Canada, as of this writing.
Download the Vitamix A2300/A2500 User Manual [PDF ~0.5 MB].
Vitamix A2300 Features
* Includes: Motor Base, Low-Profile 2L/64oz Tritan Container, Low-Profile Tamper / pushing rod, and the new Ascent Series Cookbook.
* Variable Speed Control: enables you to fine-tune the texture you want, for everything from smooth purées to chunky salsas.
* Pulse feature: for heartier recipes, this enables you to layer a coarser chop into an existing smooth purée, such as for a thick vegetable soup or a chunky pasta sauce.
* Built-in digital timer: lets you know how long you've been blending something, to help you achieve the perfect texture and replicate your preferred results from the past, exactly.
* Self-cleaning blender container: just put in warm water and a drop of dish soap, and run on High for 30 seconds. The Ascent containers are also dishwasher safe.
* Full 10-year warranty.
Dimensions: 11 x 8 x 17 inches (28 x 20 x 43 cm); 4 foot (1.2 m) electrical cord
Electrical Ratings: 120 V, 50-60 Hz, 12 Amps; 2.2-peak Motor Horsepower
Weight: 11.86 lbs (5.5 kg)
Video Information from Above
The Ascent models all feature a new built-in digital timer that displays how long your blend has been running, helping you achieve just the right texture every time. Add in variable speed control and pulse, and you can stretch your creativity with confidence.
When it's time to wash up, the containers are self-cleaning, and dishwasher safe. Vitamix is the first to offer a complete system of containers with wireless connectivity. That means the machine reads each container and automatically adjusts blending times.
So what are you waiting for? Grind, blend, create hot soups, frozen desserts, and more. Live a healthy life with flavour and gusto.
Warnings:Do not use a 20 oz cup or 8 ounce cup to heat ingredients, or to blend hot liquids. Do not use machine for more than 2 minutes continuously with the 20 ounce cup, or 45 seconds for the 8 ounce cup.