Product Notes: Canadian product label differs slightly from the one shown.
Please note, extra shipping costs will likely apply for this item, due to its weight and fragility (glass bottle); our Shipping Department will contact you with details before proceeding with the order.
A 3.79L bottle may also be available at our retail location (not eligible for shipping unless by special order).
In addition, we may also have one or two sizes (945 ml or 3.78L) of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar from a different company -- Filsinger's -- in stock; these might also be available for shipping by special order. Please contact us for details.
11 Reasons Apple Cider Vinegar Belongs in Your Pantry
You may already stock apple cider vinegar in your pantry and use it in your favourite recipes, but there are many other reasons to keep it on hand. From health benefits to natural cleaning, apple cider vinegar has benefits that go far beyond the kitchen. If you have not yet discovered the power of apple cider vinegar, just consider some of these powerful benefits:
* Apple cider vinegar can soothe your upset stomach. The ingredients in apple cider vinegar coat your digestive system, relieving stomach upset, reducing diarrhea and preventing stomach upset. Two tablespoons dissolved in water or apple juice may be just as effective as store-bought remedies.
* Apple cider vinegar can make your hair look great. Mix 1/3 cup of with 4 cups of water and use it as an after-shampoo hair rinse. Follow with a thorough rinse with cold water.
* Apple cider vinegar can help fix your runny nose. If you suffer from sinus problems or have a cold, try mixing a teaspoon-full into a glass of water. It will soothe your nose, help your sinuses drain and make you feel better.
* Apple cider vinegar makes a great facial mask. Mix equal parts bentonite clay and apple cider vinegar, add a tablespoon of honey and apply it to your skin for an inexpensive but highly effective facial mask. Leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes and rinse it off with warm water.
* Apple cider vinegar can relieve nighttime leg cramps. Dilute a small amount of in water and drink the solution twice a day. The ingredients in apple cider vinegar dissolve acid crystals in the bloodstream while giving your muscles the potassium, calcium and other essential nutrients they need.
* Apple cider vinegar can make your bath more relaxing. Fill your bathtub with warm water, and then add two caps to help draw toxins from the skin and leave you feeling refreshed.
* Apple cider vinegar can cure your hiccups. Hiccups are often the result of an imbalance of acid in the stomach. Drinking a teaspoon or two dissolved in water can restore that balance and send the hiccups packing.
* Apple cider vinegar can whiten your teeth. You do not have to spend a fortune on whitening treatments; just gargle with apple cider vinegar every time you brush your teeth. The natural acids can help remove stains and leave your teeth feeling great.
* Apple cider vinegar can reduce swelling in your hands and feet. Simply rub on your swollen hands and feet to reduce swelling and make them feel better.
* Apple cider vinegar can soothe a sunburn. If you have been out in the sun too long, try soaking a washcloth with and applying it to your reddened skin.
* Apple cider vinegar makes an effective and low-cost mouthwash. Send bad breath packing by mixing half a tablespoon in a cup of warm water and gargling with it.
Health Disclaimer. Copyright ©2014-2017. Published with permission. Bonnie Conrad is a freelance writer and is not directly affiliated with avivahealth.com.