The new Ascent Series from Vitamix is the first line of high-performance blenders offering built-in digital timers, and compatibility with a family of container sizes to either suit you at home or accompany you on the go.
In addition to the digital timer, the Vitamix A2300 and A2500 both include an On/Off switch, a Pulse control switch, and a Speed Control dial with 10 settings, all very accessible on the front of its base, which is available in four trim colours. The model A2500 also features three easy-to-use pre-programmed settings for Smoothies, Hot Soups, and Frozen Desserts.
Combining sleek design with modern convenience, each Ascent Series model will be able to work with a whole range of new Ascent containers (which so far includes a large 64 oz one; a 20 ounce travel cup, and an 8-ounce bowl; they will not work with containers from previous series, however). The 64 oz container is included with the A2300. The compatible travel containers and blending bowls will be sold separately, and are expected to be available in Canada this spring.
Download the Vitamix A2300/A2500 User Manual [PDF ~0.5 MB].
What's the difference between the Vitamix A2300 and the A2500?
These machines have the same performance specs, and are nearly identical in appearance. The only difference is that on the A2500, the main front dial with the 10 speed settings also includes the three convenient pre-programmed settings that are not available on the A2300.
Vitamix A2300/A2500 Features
* Includes: Motor Base, Low-Profile 2L/64oz Tritan Container, Low-Profile Tamper / pushing rod, and the new Ascent Series Cookbook.
* Variable Speed Control: enables you to fine-tune the texture you want, for everything from smooth purées to chunky salsas.
* Pulse feature: for heartier recipes, this enables you to layer a coarser chop into an existing smooth purée, such as for a thick vegetable soup or a chunky pasta sauce.
* Built-in digital timer: lets you know how long you've been blending something, to help you achieve the perfect texture and replicate your preferred results from the past, exactly.
* Self-cleaning blender container: just put in warm water and a drop of dish soap, and run on High for 30 seconds. The Ascent containers are also dishwasher safe.
* Full 10-year warranty.
Dimensions: 11 x 8 x 17 inches (28 x 20 x 43 cm); 4 foot (1.2 m) electrical cord
Electrical Ratings: 120 V, 50-60 Hz, 12 Amps; 2.2-peak Motor Horsepower
Weight: 11.86 lbs (5.5 kg)
Video Information from Above
The A2300 and A2500 feature a new built-in digital timer that displays how long your blend has been running, helping you achieve just the right texture every time. Add in variable speed control and pulse, and you can stretch your creativity with confidence.
The A2500 features three program settings to create your favourite smoothies, frozen desserts, hot soups, and then turn the blender off automatically.
When it's time to wash up, the containers are self-cleaning, and dishwasher safe. Vitamix is the first to offer a complete system of containers with wireless connectivity. That means the machine reads each container and automatically adjusts blending times.
So what are you waiting for? Grind, blend, create hot soups, frozen desserts, and more. Live a healthy life with flavour and gusto.