Aviva is your source for sun tanning lamps in Canada.
Adjustable stand allows you to position the lamp at any angle for facial tanning.
Canadian dealer, no additional import fees.
Download Sperti Fiji Sun Lamp Owner's Manual [PDF ~0.25 MB]
Fiji Sunlamp Product Specifications:
• 1000 hour bulb life
• Runs cool
• Immediate restart - No warm up or cool down
• 6 month warranty
• Made in the USA
• For use with 110 v or 220v
• Heavy gauge metal for long life and durability
• Over 60 years of technology development
• Electronic ballast
• Removable power cord
• 70% UVA / 30% UVB
• Size: 25" L x 9.5" D x 14.25" H
Sperti Replacement Bulbs
KBD Fiji Sun Lamp Operating Instructions:
• Place tanning lamp unit 18” (inches) from your skin
• Plug the lamp into a 120 volt - 244 volt (50Hz/60Hz) power source
• Set the timer to 15 minutes
• Turn power switch on
• Follow the recommended tanning exposure schedule
• Unplug the lamp for storage and service
Recommended Tanning Exposure Schedule: To reduce the chance of unintended overexposure from this appliance and its UV rays, determine your skin type then follow the exposure schedule below.
Skin Types II-VI: 15 minutes at a distance of 18" from the
metal grille, 3x per week not less than 48 hours apart, exposing
different parts of the body.
Skin Type I, highly sun sensitive people (those who always burn and
never tan), should not use this ultraviolet device.
Aviva PLU: 5715 -- Sperti Sun Tanning Lamp for Home Use.
Please note that this Sperti model is a tanning lamp, it isn't for use as a Vitamin D Lamp or SAD lamp. Light therapy lamps aren't interchangeable, there are different products designed for specific applications.