Info: Pre-Filter Housing, Filter System or Complete
Download the Aqua-Pure AP903 Whole House Specifications and Price List Sheet (PDF ~60 kB)
AP903 Water System:
• 304 stainless steel head allows for "sweat in place" installation and is a non-corrosive material.
• Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design, an industry first for this application, allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs without the need of a filter wrench.
• 1" inlet and outlet connections for easy installation and high flow rates up to 20 gpm (75.7 lpm).
• Tested and rated to 20 gpm (75.7 lpm) flow rate, meeting most residential and light commercial applications.
• Rated for 100,000 gallons (378,541 liters) or one year of normal water conditions, reduces inconvenient and frequent cartridge change-outs.
• Manufactured from FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
• 25 year limited warranty on stainless steel head.
• Comes equipped with an initial filtration cartridge, which needs to be replaced annually (model AP917R, store code 12753) (or more often, in some locales, if operated without a pre-filter).
Transparent CFS12T Pre-Filter Housing:
The high level of particulates in some water systems such as Winnipeg's will greatly shorten the life of filter in the AP903 unit unless accompanied by a pre-filter. By integrating this pre-filter, the life of the AP903 should be one year. This housing is designed to hold the 1 Micron Micro-Klean RT pre-filters made by a subsidiary of 3M. The one micron filter will filter all the water in a building (home, office, etc.) to 1 micron, and should last from two to three months in most homes. The sides of this housing are transparent so you can see how dirty/saturated the filter becomes over time. This unit is designed to operate between 40 and 100 degrees Farenheit (4.4 - 37.8 C).
Please note, the CFS12T prefilter housing does not come with a filter, or a bracket to hold it against a wall or pillar, or a wrench to open it to exchange filters; those are available separately on the Aqua-Pure Replacement Cartridges & Accessories page, or in the whole kit (described below).
AP-903 Whole House Complete System, comes with:
- the Transparent CFS12T Pre-Filter Housing; and
- the AP903 Water System, as described above; plus,
- four (4) of the Micro-Klean RT 1 Micron PreFilters; and,
- a Mounting Bracket, for the CFS12T Pre-Filter Housing; and
- a Sump Wrench, to open and tighten the CFS12T Pre-Filter Housing to replace those pre-filters every few months.
Caution: To reduce the risk of property damage due to water leakage you must read and follow installation and use instructions before installation and use of this product. The disposable filter cartridge must be replaced every 12 months, at the rated capacity or sooner if a noticeable reduction in flow rate occurs.
Aviva Store Codes (PLUs) for Each Component for the 3M Aqua-Pure AP903 Complete Kit:
- CFS12T Translucent Prefilter Housing for the 3M Micro-Klean RT 1 Micron PreFilters: (18038)
- AP903 Water System for Whole House (w/ Sanitary Quick Change design): (12752)
- AP903 Point of Entry (Whole House) Water Filtration System, Complete Kit: (18767), whose constituents are the two items above, plus:
- Micro-Klean RT 1 Micron PreFilter: (18041) (times four)
- Mounting Bracket for CFS12T Prefilter: (18039)
- Sump Wrench For 3M CFS12T Sump Prefilter Housing for AP903 Whole House System: (18042)