Info: 90 Veg. Capsules (309 mg Each)
A solid foundation for good health. Multi Basics 3 is a three-a-day complete multivitamin from AOR that provides a properly balanced level of nutrients which mimics that of an optimal diet. Avoiding potentially harmful excesses, AOR's Multi Basics 3 formula includes all the essential nutrients in their superior forms with properly balanced ratios.
Ingredients:A full serving of 3 capsules contains:
Vitamin A Complex, consisting of:
- Retinol (palmitate): 110 mcg RAE/363 IU
- Beta-carotene: 900 mcg RAE/1.8 mg
- Lutein esters: 6 mg
Vitamin B Complex, consisting of:
- B1 (Thiamin): 9 mg
- B2 (Riboflavin): 2.5 mg
- B3 (Niacin - from126 mg Inositol Hexanicotinate†): 115 mg
- B5 (d-Ca Pantothenate): 100 mg
- B6 (Pyridoxine): 25 mg
- B12 (Cyanocobalamin): 647 mcg
- Folic Acid (calcium L-5- MTHF): 800 mcg
- Biotin: 300 mcg
- Choline (bitartrate): 100 mg
- Inositol (from Inositol, Inositol Hexanicotinate†): 100 mg
Vitamin C Complex, consisting of:
- Vitamin C (magnesium ascorbate): 120 mg
- Mixed Citrus Bioflavonoids: 25 mg
- Quercetin: 65 mg
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol): 25 mcg/1000 IU
Vitamin E Complex consisting of:
- Mixed Tocopherols (soy, min. 65% gamma): 100 mg*
- Vitamin E (from alpha- tocopherol): 7.1 mg ATE/10.6 IU
- Mixed Tocotrienols (palm): 10 mg**
Vitamin K2 (MK-4, MK-7): 120 mcg
Boron (citrate): 700 mcg
Calcium (citrate-malate): 65 mg
Chromium (picolinate): 100 mcg
Copper (citrate): 1.5 mg
Iodine (Potassium Iodide): 150 mcg
Magnesium (citrate, ascorbate): 60 mg
Manganese (bisglycinate): 2.3 mg
Molybdenum (Na molybdate): 45 mcg
Selenium (Selenomethionine): 55 mcg
Silicon (HVP chelate): 5 mg
Vanadium (citrate): 18 mcg
Zinc (citrate): 11 mg
† Total quantity of inositol hexanicotinate: 126 mg
* Tocopherols: >7.1 mg alpha, >1.3 mg beta, >64.8 mg gamma, >13.9 mg delta.
** Tocotrienols: >2.8 mg alpha, 0.4 mg beta, >5.1 mg gamma, 1.4 mg delta.
Non-medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium and tricalcium phosphate, silicon dioxide, dextrin, tocopherols, sodium stearyl fumarate, cellulose gum, ascorbyl palmitate, sodium alginate, sorbitan stearate, palm oil, hydroxypropyl cellulose, maltodextrin, starch (soy, corn, pea, rice), zeaxanthin. / Capsule: hypromellose.
Suggested Usage:Take up to 3 capsules daily with a meal containing fat, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond one month.
Warnings:Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Persons taking anticoagulant ('blood thinning') medications such as warfarin must not take this supplement. Consult your physician if taking any prescription drugs, as the phytonutrients in this supplement may affect their metabolism or bioavailability. Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family. This product contains soy; do not use if you have a soy allergy. Health Canada Natural Product Number: 80025569.