Info: Model DCB-10C Coffee Maker
S&H included in Canada. Cold brew coffee has a number of benefits, but some preparation methods and cold brew coffee machines can take hours to brew. Cuisinart has developed a new method of making authentic cold brew coffee using a unique spin technology which circulates the coffee through the water for total flavour extraction in a fraction of the time -- as little as 25 minutes for a mild brew, and just 45 minutes for the boldest brew.
You may have heard of or even experienced the benefits of cold brewed coffee by now -- how it doesn't taste as bitter and isn't as hard on your stomach without the acidic oils being released by hot water, and can be drank either warm or cold, and be prepared in a high concentration which can be kept in the fridge and diluted with ice, milk, or water to last you up to two weeks. But the down side of manual systems is they need between 12 and 24 hours to work, and many of us aren't that patient, or organized enough to keep it in supply, or unexpected guests can throw things off even if we are. Cuisinart's Automatic Cold Brew Coffeemaker can brew coffee in just 25-45 minutes.
Specifications and Included Parts or Features:
* Makes ready-to-drink cold brew coffee in as little as 25 minutes
* 7 cup capacity Glass Carafe with removable stainless steel filter lid
* Carafe can be used to store the brewed coffee in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
* Strength Selector, for Mild (25 minutes brewing time), Medium (35 min.), or Bold (45 min.)
* Clear Brewing Chamber
* Removable Water Tank and coffee Filter Basket, for easy filing and cleaning
* All removable parts are Dishwasher Safe
* Coffee Release Lever, with Indicator Light
* Limited 3-Year Warranty
* Dimensions: 8.875" x 11.75" x 15.25" L, W, H
Packaged Weight & Dimensions: 6 lb; 11.65" x 8.90" x 15.28"