Info: Professional Digital Scale Model No. L600
The Escali L-Series digital scales are highly accurate easy to use digital scales with some of the industry's best features. These scales are a must-have tool where high precision weighing is required. This device also has a very useful Parts Counting Feature, which enables you to count how many units of the item you're selling in bulk (be they nails or candies, e.g.) you've poured out, based on the weight, so you can calculate a retail price based on units, or fill an order for a particular quantity of them.
» Capacity: 600 grams, with 0.1 gr. or 0.01 oz increments
» Measuring units: grams, ounces, grains, carats, pennyweights and troy ounces
» Dimensions 8 x 5.75 x 1.25" (21 x 15 x 3 cm)
» Hold feature can be activated to display the weight of an item for an additional 5 seconds after removal from scale
» Tare feature subtracts the container's weight to obtain the weight of its contents
» Also has Memory and Parts Counting features (explained in Usage section)
» Sealed buttons and display for protection against accidental spills
» Stainless steel removable top makes clean-up fast and easy
» Uses four standard AA batteries, or an optional Escali AC adapter
» Automatic shut-off feature ensures long battery life
» Includes easy-to-use operations manual
» Two Year Professional Guarantee
How to use the Tare feature (to obtain exact weight of an item in a container, by subtracting the weight of the container):
1) Place the container, without the item, slowly on the panel.
2) Press the "Tare" button. The weight of the container will be removed. The display value will reset to "0".
3) Slowly add the item to the container. The display will show the weight of the item only.
4) You may continue to determine the weight of each additional item as they are added by repeating steps 2 & 3.
To clear "Tare" Feature:
Press the "Tare" button again and the scale will return to 0
How to use Parts Counting Feature:
1) Select your count sample with the MODE/CAL button. You can choose a sample of 5, 10, 20 or 50.
2) Put the corresponding sample count on the panel and wait 2 seconds.
3) Press the TARE button and the scale will show the quantity on the panel.
4) When adding or taking away pieces the scale will tell you the quantity on the panel.
How to use Memory function:
1) Press the ON/MEM button to save the weight to memory.
2) Repeat this step to save an additional item. Each time you save an item to memory the scale will display the cumulative weight.
3) Press ON/MEM again to start your next item to memory.
4) Press the TARE button to clear the memory.