Info: 32 Refills
gDiapers flushable diaper refills are designed to keep your baby dry and happy. They are made of sustainably farmed wood fluff pulp, sodium polyacrylate (SAP) for absorbency, and cellulose rayon. Because they are plastic-free, you can flush, compost or even toss them.
This M/L size is suitable for babies weighing between 13 and 36 lbs (or 5 to 16 kgs).
- No elemental chlorine
- No perfumes
- No plastic
- No inks or dyes
- No latex
From start to flush:
- Insert flushable by pressing it into the 'little g' pants snap-in liner.
- Close tabs at the back away from little hands.
- To flush, tear flushable from top to bottom.
- Pull open completely. Make sure entire absorbent inner core falls into toilet.
- Stir once with swishstick to break up contents, toss in outer material and flush.