Info: 32 Refills
gDiapers flushable diaper refills are designed to keep your baby dry and happy. Because they are plastic-free, you can flush, compost or even toss them.
gDiapers flushable diaper refills are made of sustainably farmed wood fluff pulp, sodium polyacrylate (SAP) for absorbency, and cellulose rayon. No plastic. M/L is for baby between 13-36 lbs or 5-16 kgs.
- No elemental chlorine
- No perfumes
- No plastic
- No inks or dyes
- No latex
From start to flush:
- Insert flushable by pressing it into the 'little g' pants snap-in liner.
- Close tabs at the back away from little hands.
- To flush, tear flushable from top to bottom.
- Pull open completely. Make sure entire absorbent inner core falls into toilet.
- Stir once with swishstick to break up contents, toss in outer material and flush.