Info: 4 pack of either Jet or Pocket Pack Tips
Instructions for Pocket Pack Jet Tips:
1) Start by irrigating thoroughly using the standard jet tip, as usual.
2) Remove the regular tip and insert a Pocket Pal tip into the handle, in its place.
3) Fill the reservoir. Make sure the pressure setting is no higher than #5.
4) Turn the Hydro Floss on and adjust pressure control to a comfortable setting (5 or less; never use higher than 5).
5) Direct the stream to the point where the tooth meets the gum line.
6) Remove the Pocket Pal tip after each use.
7) Change this tip often -- at least every 60 days.