Info: Comes with 4 Casters and 8 Glides
When purchasing a latex mattress, one of the most important considerations is finding a foundation sufficiently strong to support its weight. And while some foundations and all platform beds are freestanding, other foundations require a frame. If you're buying a latex mattress and a non-freestanding foundation from Aviva, this is the bed frame you want.
Designed to meet warranty specifications for strength and ventilation, the Ultimax bed frame has four central glides for extra support, and comes with sets of both casters and glides for the corners. (You install whichever type you prefer, so your bed can be just as moveable as you need it to be.)
Free shipping applies for those in the Winnipeg area. Additional shipping charges may apply for those living elsewhere. Our shipping department will contact you with details before proceeding.
1. Spread out riveted head and foot bars to form a 90 degree angle with long side bars.
2. Insert casters and/or glides into legs. Glides should be placed on the centre support, while your choice of casters or glides should be placed on each of the four corners.
3. Join both halves of head support and both halves of foot support according to foundation format using keylock assembly system.
4. Install centre support from head to toe, using 5/16" x 3/4" carriage bolts, lock washers, and wing nuts to attach it, without tightening.
5. Install foundation on bed frame. Make final width adjustment, and tighten bolts.
6. Install angle protectors at extremities.
7. Use 1/4" x 2 1/2" bolts to attach frame to headboard. If necessary, use 1/4" x 1/2" screws, wing nuts, and washers to attach footboard extension. Adjust and tighten bolts.