Info: 100ml Ultra Concentrate (Unflavoured); Also Available In-Store in Several Other Flavours, Strengths & Sizes
Please Note: While they're usually available in store, we're unable to ship these items during the winter months due to increased risk of breakage.
Pure-Le Natural's Liquid Greens Chlorophyll is indicated for strengthening the body and blood, as well as overall health improvement.
Great for nutritional support, super concentrated Liquid Greens Chlorophyll is available in-store in a variety of sizes and flavours. (They can be shipped by request as well, but the customer would need to bear the full cost of shipping. Please contact us for details.)
Chlorophyll, the green pigment certain plants and algae produce to convert sunlight into chemical energy, is the pinnacle of health products. As a zero calorie source of energy which helps open up airways to increase oxygen to your cells and also has potent antioxidant and alkaline/pH balancing properties, it functions as a food, cleanser, energizer, appetite suppressant, and healer all at the same time. It even helps the body remove toxins such as aflatoxins (a class of carcinogens) and helps control body odors, while at the same time providing needed minerals.
Chlorophyll Drops - Liquid Greens Chlorophyll Products
You can get your Liquid Greens in a number of sizes, flavours, and concentrations, including a formula that includes Activated Charcoal for additional Detox benefits:
- either in the original Mint or Chocolate flavour (which both have the Health Canada Natural Product Number 80024428) or the Unflavoured (NPN 80024429) varieties, which are all Super Concentrated: providing 150mg of Chlorophyll per 15ml tablespoon, with 30 servings [a 15 day supply] per 450ml Bottle, or 66 servings [a 33 day supply] per Litre.
- or the Ultra Concentrated Liquid Greens (NPN 80024434), which comes in a much smaller, glass bottle, which provides 100 mg per 1.5 ml serving, with enough for 66 servings [a 22 day supply] per 100 ml bottle.
- or in a Mint-Flavoured version which is slightly less concentrated (100 mg per tablespoon) than the original types, which comes in a 450ml bottle and provide 30 servings (a 10 day supply), and is blended With Activated Charcoal, a natural detoxifying and energy booster, which many use as a potent natural detox treatment to trap and eliminate a multitude of toxins and chemicals.
Current In-Store Prices for Other Sizes (As of Sept. 2022)
450ml Unflavoured - $14.99 CAD - UPC: 621910000128
450ml Mint Flavoured - $14.99 CAD - UPC: 621910000104
450ml Chocolate Flavoured - $14.99 CAD - UPC: 621910004294
450ml With Activated Charcoal (Mint) - $14.99 CAD - UPC: 621910004812
1L Unflavoured - $26.99 CAD - UPC: 621910000135
1L Mint Flavoured - $26.99 CAD - UPC: 621910000111
Each 1.5 ml of the Liquid Greens Ultra Concentrate contains:
100 mg Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin (Chlorophyll) from English Alfalfa, providing:
- Copper (from Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin) … 4 mg
- Sodium (from Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin) … 5 mg
333 IU Vegan Vitamin D (ergocalciferol)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Purified water; Preservatives (Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Sorbic acid), less than 0.1% by volume.
Ingredients for Other, In-Store Types:
Original Mint, Unflavoured, and Chocolate Liquid Greens, Per 1 Tablespoon Dose:
150 mg of Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin (Chlorophyll) from English Alfalfa (Medicago sativa), providing:
- Copper (from Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin) … 6 mg
- Sodium (from Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin) … 7 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Purified Water; Preservatives (Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Sorbic acid) - less than 0.1% by volume.
The Mint flavoured type also contains Natural Spearmint Oil as the third ingredient, and the Chocolate type contains Cocoa Powder and Natural Chocolate flavour.
Liquid Greens Chlorophyll With Activated Charcoal contains, per tablespoon:
Copper (from Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin):
6 mg Sodium (from Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin): 7 mg
Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin (Chlorophyll): 100 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Purified water; Activated Charcoal (from charred coconut shells and bamboo); Natural spearmint oil; Preservatives (Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Sorbic acid), less than 0.1%.
Each formula contains No yeast, wheat, gluten, sweeteners, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in their Canadian GMP facility.
Shake well before use, and keep refrigerated after opening.
Ultra Concentrate type: Adults: Add 1.5 ml (30 drops) of liquid chlorophyll to water three times daily.
Original Mint, Unflavoured, and Chocolate types:
Adults: Add 1 tablespoon of liquid chlorophyll to water or juice twice daily.
As a mouthwash & Gargle: Add one tablespoonful of liquid chlorophyll to half cup of water and rinse or gargle thoroughly.
Externally: Soak cotton or bandages thoroughly in liquid chlorophyll prior to applying to wounds.
With Activated Charcoal type: Adults: Add 1 tablespoon to water two to three times daily.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to using chlorophyll liquid drops if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. May cause urine discolouration.