Info: 1 Pillow - Available in 3 Sizes (and in 2 Depths, for the King Size)
Luxuriously soft, plush terry cotton cover, lined with a plush layer of NaturaWool™. The zip-off quilted cover is completely removable for easy care. 6 oz./yd² NaturaWool lining: The NaturaWool lining creates an insulating layer that helps to regulate temperature next to the skin throughout the night, allowing you achieve longer periods of deep sleep. NaturaWool also wicks away excess moisture, creating a fresh, dry sleep environment that repels common allergens and bacteria that thrive in moist environments. Recommended for Variable Sleepers.
Talalay latex core: Made with a 100% latex core, the Ultimate Pillow core provides resilient support that won’t clump or pack down. It instantly adjusts to contours of the head and neck, keeping the spine correctly aligned to provide tension-free comfort throughout the night. Naturally breathable and hypoallergenic, the Talalay latex core is also anti-microbial, inhibiting the presence of allergens such as mold, mildew and dust mites. (The alternate photo shows the a pillow shown upright, with ovals cut on its outer cover and the NaturaWool lining to show the Talalay latex core interior.)
This pillow originally came in both a more uniform, Low Profile (LP) thickness, for those who may find a thicker pillow strains their neck (these one are about 6 inches deep in the middle), and a Regular, somewhat plumper thickness, which has more foam in the interior -- especially in the middle, which is about an inch thicker than the LP version in the Standard size. We currently only have one remaining LP version, however - in the King size.
Flexible, supportive feel
- Solid NaturLatex Talalay latex core
- Unbleached, soft terry cotton cover; removable for easy care
- Temperature regulating NaturaWool lining
- Provides proper head and neck support to help muscles relax
- NaturaWool lining wicks away moisture for a clean, allergen-free sleep
- Naturally antimicrobial, hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant
- Wash the removable cover in cold water, on the gentle cycle. Do not dry.
- Do not machine wash or dry other parts of pillow; Spot Clean only.
- To eliminate odors and/or stains: Gently spot clean using a mild detergent. Expose to direct sunlight. Air dry, allowing to dry completely.
- To freshen wool-lined cover: Expose to sunlight and air. Sunshine brings out the natural lanolin in wool, allowing it to self-deodorize.