Info: 100 Capsules
This formulation from New Roots is a combination of a number of key ingredients which can cleanse and restore the renal system, and help clear congestion in the prostate gland.
Kidny Support from New Roots Herbal contains:
• Uva ursi (active ingredient: arbutin), whose diuretic and antiseptic action can help rid the urinary tract of infection, clean the kidneys and bladder, and dissolve kidney sediments such as sand, gravel and even stones.
• Buchu, an excellent diuretic which increases the fluids and solids of the urine, to help soothe any infection of the genitourinary system and treat painful and burning urination.
• Parsley, a mild, soothing diuretic, which stimulates urination and provides relief when urination is painful and incomplete.
• Ginger, which can stimulate peripheral circulation and relieve abdominal cramping.
• Marshmallow (Althea officinalis), a soothing herb which reduces inflammation and has a calming effect on the body, and has been known to relieve indigestion, kidney problems and stones, and urinary tract infections.
• Juniper berry, a urinary antiseptic and a good diuretic that is also soothing to the kidneys.
Health Canada Natural Product Number 80043472.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
Uva ursi (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) leaf: 345 mg
Juniper (Juniperus communis) berries: 12 mg
Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) roots: 57 mg
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) roots: 57 mg
Buchu (Agathosma betulina) leaf: 57 mg
Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) leaf: 57 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide in a non-GMO vegetable capsule composed of carbohydrate gum and purified water.
GMO free. Contains no preservatives, artificial colour or flavour, sugar, animal products, salt, dairy, starch, corn, soy, or yeast.
Suggested Usage:Take 2 capsules three times daily or as directed by your health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or health products. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond one week. For the uva ursi to be most effective, it's suggested an alkaline diet be followed when using this herbal formula.
Warnings:Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, or in the presence of abdominal pain, nausea, fever, or vomiting. Do not use if you have: liver or gall bladder disorders, and/or bowel obstruction; a kidney disorder; heart disease, high or low blood pressure, diabetes or edema (swelling of hands, face and feet), or are taking products containing diuretics. Stop use and seek medical attention immediately if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heart beat and/or difficulty breathing.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you suffer from any serious illness or disease; if you are taking prescription medications; or if you have diabetes. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. May cause gastrointestinal discomfort and nausea. Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.