Info: 50 ml Tincture
Milk thistle is a traditional means of counteracting the effects of poisonous mushrooms -- but it can be much more broadly beneficial. Indeed, the same properties that may help protect against outright poison can be effective in lesser cases of liver toxicity, and milk thistle is therefore one of the traditional herbal staples in the area of liver care.
Poisonous mushrooms aside (for which one should obviously seek emergency help), it is probable that you do ingest numerous toxins - whether in the forms of processed foods, medicines, or alcohol - and that these accumulated over time and be problematic. You may not be able to avoid toxins completely in today's environment - but nature does offer some supportive defense in the form of milk thistle.
Each ml contains:
500 mg Certified Organic Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) seed (1:2 extract).
Non-medicinal ingredients: 60% ethyl alcohol, distilled water.
Adults: Take 3 ml three times daily. Use for a minimum of three weeks to see beneficial results.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disease. Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
Health Canada Natural Product Number: 80011302.