Info: 125 ml - Available in Many Shades
Hair Dye Without PPD
"I'm highly allergic to all the hair dyes I've tried, with the exception for Sanotint Light. I've tried numerous different brands and the allergic reactions to those other brands have been severe enough to send me to the hospital. The colour result from this hair dye is fantastic and I've found it lasts about three weeks. I will only use Sanotint Light hair colour from now on."- Claudette Harris
Hair colour without p-phenylenediamine for more sensitive skin. At last, people with delicate skin and hair are no longer forced to give up colouring their hair. Sanotint Light with golden millet is the safest product for a reliable and non-aggressive hair dyeing. Its special formula is absolutely free of ammonia and p-phenylenediamine (PPD) and has been specifically developed for sensitive scalps with tendency to allergic reactions.
Sanotint Light is available in 12 shades you can mix and match to create your own style. Sanotint Light Colours (with tonal colour level and shade when listed):
71 - Black (1N)
72 - Light Ash Brown (5A)
73 - Natural Brown (4N)
74 - Light Brown (5N)
75 - Golden Chestnut (5G/D)
76 - Amber Blonde (8G/D)
77 - Dark Golden Blonde (7G/D)
78 - Mahogany (4M)
79 - Natural Blonde (7N)
84 - Dark Blonde (6N)
87 - Extra Light Golden Blonde
88 - Extra Light Blonde
Sanotint previously offered two additional Light colours (85 Venetian Copper Blonde and 86 Intense Auburn Blonde); however, these two shades have been discontinued. This line is also sold as "Sanotint Sensitive" or "Sanotint Light Sensitive" in some European markets.
• Natural "Do-it-yourself" PPD-free hair colours anyone can use.
• Contains natural ingredients such as Golden Millet, Walnut Husk and plant extracts which allow for a perfect grey coverage from the first application.
• The first and only permanent, natural hair dye that is free of P-Phenylene diamine (PPD).
• Also Alcohol free / Ammonia free / Paraben free / Preservative free.
• Extremely low allergy risk.
• Created for sensitive skin.
• Available in 12 splendid shades.
• Contains natural ingredients like Golden Millet (rich in Silica), Olive leafs, Birch and Grape seeds.
• You can mix two or more Light hair colours for your own style.
• Applies as a cream; any remaining product may be capped and saved for future use.
• Sanotint Light guarantees a perfect grey coverage as well as Sanotint Classic.
• Does not contain derivatives of animal origin.
• Dermatologically tested.
• Product appointed by the Ministry of Health in Italy, where it is made.
• Without preservatives.
• Does not contain added metals.
• Protects and nourishes hair from within.
• Hair feels and looks soft, healthy and colour is brilliant.
• Does not fade out.
SANOTINT Light Ingredients List (3 containers):
Extremely reduced risk of allergic reaction. This product is free of parabens, PPD, ammonia, added metals, paraffins, silicones, formaldehyde and nickel.
Hair Dye Tint Tube (55 ml): Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethanolamine, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Stearate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ceteareth-30, Tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Sodium Hydrosulfite, Panicum miliaceum Extract, Olea europaea Leaf Extract, Vitis vinifera Extract, Betula alba Extract, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin.
May Contain (applies mostly to darker colours): Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, p-Aminophenol, Resorcinol, 2 Methylresorcinol, m-Aminophenol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, 4-Chlororesorcinol, 1-Naphtol
Fixative (Activator) - Large Bottle: (55 ml): Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Ceteareth-50, Phosphoric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Gluceptate, Disodium Pyrophosphate.
Restructuring Balm / Soothing Conditioner - Small Bottle (15 ml): Water, Isopropyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Alpha-Methyl Ionone, Caprylyl Glycol, Panicum miliaceum, Sorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin.
Suggested Usage:Detailed instructions inside box. Developing time: 15 to 30 minutes.
Warnings:Extremely reduced risk of allergic reaction. Do not use on eyelashes and eyebrows. It is strongly recommended to do a sensitivity test before using this product, as it could potentially cause an allergic reaction. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with clear water. Keep out of reach of children. EEC and FDA approved.