Info: Available in 4 Different Base Colours
S&H included in Canada. Vitamix's new Ascent Series of blenders combine the convenience of their personal-sized blenders which enable you to make individual smoothies in travel mugs with the power and capacity of their larger legacy models which can not only make enough for a whole family but also make frozen desserts, hot soups, and far more. With a modern, stylish look, this high-performance blender features a digital timer display, intuitive controls, compatibility with a range of container sizes (including one as small as 1 cup), and three pre-programmed settings, and users report it also operates much quieter than previous Vitamix generations.
FATHER'S DAY PROMOTION: Get a $50 Aviva Gift Card with the Purchase of any Vitamix Blender, from June 14 to July 14, 2019
Vitamix's new Ascent Series is the first line of high-performance blenders offering built-in digital timers to show the elapsed time (as shown in the close-up here on the right), along with compatibility with a whole range of container sizes to suit your home needs or accompany you on the go.
The Vitamix A2500 includes an On/Off switch, on the side of the base; a Pulse control switch, and a Speed Control dial with 10 settings, plus three easy-to-use pre-programmed settings, which are all very accessible on the front of its base.
Ascent Model A2500 Features
* Includes: Motor Base, Low-Profile 2L/64oz Tritan Container, Low-Profile Tamper / pushing rod, and the new Ascent Series Cookbook.
* Variable Speed Control: enables you to fine-tune the texture you want, for everything from smooth purées to chunky salsas.
* Pulse feature: for heartier recipes, this enables you to layer a coarser chop into an existing smooth purée, such as for a thick vegetable soup or a chunky pasta sauce.
* Built-in digital timer: lets you know how long you've been blending something, to help you achieve the perfect texture and replicate your preferred results from the past, exactly.
* Self-cleaning blender container: just put in warm water and a drop of dish soap, and run on High for 30 seconds. The Ascent containers are also dishwasher safe.
* Full 10-year warranty: covering all parts, performance, labor, and two-way shipping at no cost to you.
Dimensions: 11 x 8 x 17 inches (28 x 20 x 43 cm); 4 foot (1.2 m) electrical cord
Electrical Ratings: 120 V, 50-60 Hz, 12 Amps; 2.2-peak Horsepower Motor
Weight: 11.86 lbs (5.5 kg)
Download the Vitamix A2300/A2500 User Manual [PDF ~0.5 MB].
What's the difference between the Vitamix A2300 and the A2500?
These two models have the same basic performance specs, and are nearly identical in appearance. The only visible difference is that on the A2500, the main front dial with the 10 speed settings also includes the three convenient pre-programmed settings that are not available on the A2300, to have it select the appropriate times and speeds to create your favourite smoothies, frozen desserts, and hot soups for the selected container size, and then turn the blender off automatically.